• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamercard fault/bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticChicken1

I made an account and this thread to ask about this.

I recently tried to make a gamercard from this website using my playstation and steam account. It worked fine for my psn but for some reason, it isnt working for steam. Ive been force to use my windows Live account name(which i rairly use) because it dont want it showing my psn details twice.

When ever i put my steam id in, it says "The Steam username entered is invalid, check privacy settings and make sure your Community page is set up". I tried putting in my steam id, my steam nickname and my steam email address and checked my privacy settings(both are set to public: status can be viewed by anyone and comments can be made by anyone).

If someone could clarify if its a bug of somesort, or that im doing something wrong(and a solution to fix this) then that would be great.

Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah it's not setup correctly.

First make sure your profile is set to public:

722cc778b66e454ef861edc87330a1f0315df39e.jpg

Then you should also have a custom URL set under the profile tab (Steam usually auto fills this):

edbce4d6c5fd411e64f8edaa385173008e73e124.jpg

ChaoticChicken1

Ah, i understand it now, i had to put in the custom url, then put the url name into the generator.

Thanks for helping, this thread can be closed, locked or whatever way you do it on theese forums:)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No problem, glad you got it sorted. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.