• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Xbox 360 MW3 Get-Together 11/11/11

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Seeing how many people may have off this Friday due to Veterans day I thought it would be a great day to play a few matches of MW3 with each other. Even if you don't have off just join us in the afternoon, I'll probably be playing all day long if I'm able to get my work done in time.

[FIELDSET="Details"]Game: Modern Warfare 3
Type: Community "Play Date"
When: 11/11/11 - All Day
Mode: Team Deathmatch or Majority Vote[/FIELDSET]

If you're interested in playing on 11/11/11 just reply here. So long as you don't suck too much we'll most likely win all our matches ;)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm down to play a few matches that night. I'll probably have my two regular real life friends with me.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm up for it :D

Seth

MD Party Room
im up tho I might be playing skyrim

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well I have quite a bit of work to complete today for school but will probably be on at at 4:00PM EST and maybe a few hours earlier for a little while.

EDIT: I'll definitely be playing at 4:00pm EST (in 1hr30min) for anyone who wants to join up. Just reply here if you're interested in playing around that time