• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

i got 2 question about psp

aznshorty1574

1. How do u put videos u download off of the interent into the psp? I try to drag the file into the video, but it didnt work

2. How do u play psx games on ur psp? do u need a psx emulator or sumthing?

Acerthief

1. How do u put videos u download off of the interent into the psp? I try to drag the file into the video, but it didnt work

2. How do u play psx games on ur psp? do u need a psx emulator or sumthing?

1. make sure it is in mpeg4 (or .mp4) in order to watch it. put it in ms0:\VIDEO.

2.the psx emulator is built in. just change your psx games into iso or eboot with THIS guide.

good luck!:biggrin:

Raymond_N

I use program called PSP Video9 for my videos. It's a good free app, with decent quality you can turn a 200MB file to a 60MB file.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Gotta guess this guy is gonna try this unknownly with normal sony firmware then come back and say wtf it didnt work :) and if not psx2psp is good psx boot maker. Yea pspvideo 9 is what i use too but since I dont use it much and I wouldnt suggest it if you feel like trying the gp player thing its supposed to be better.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
when you downloaded it was it an eboot file?

It doesn't matter, because it's the end of that discussion- We don't support piracy in any of it's forms on this forum.

cyrus

wha! totally forgot.. my bad.. ill keep that in mind

Cheezeball99

wha! totally forgot.. my bad.. ill keep that in mind

It's all good, no harm no foul, just statin' the facts.:smile:

EDIT: It's your lucky day- my 777th post, lmao.

aznshorty1574

uumm..ok. i wont talk about the dl game but i got a new problem. I followed the instruction to put ps game (brave fencer musashi which i bought) on psp. then i put the eboot file created and .cue file in my game folder on the psp. I works for a bit but then the screen goes blank. Anyone know wut is wrong?

Krelian

With minor imperfections...

PopStation isn't 100% compatible with every game... check out the POPS Compatibility List to find some that definitely do and don't work.
To make matters more complex it's been discovered that Sony built game-specific patches into PopS so using a different Game ID when you turn your PSone game into an EBOOT can sometimes fix glitches... see the thread Resident Evil 2 now WORKING on 3.40 OE for more information.
Specifically the code for the Japanese Resident Evil 2 ( SLPS01222 ) has fixed many of the glitches when playing Brave Fencer Musashi but you may run into other problems further into the game...

sukhi10

If you have a psx game turn it to eboot file by using popstation application do you have popstation you need this first and the psx must be img,bin files to be converted to eboot.

Cheezeball99

uumm..ok. i wont talk about the dl game but i got a new problem. I followed the instruction to put ps game (brave fencer musashi which i bought) on psp. then i put the eboot file created and .cue file in my game folder on the psp. I works for a bit but then the screen goes blank. Anyone know wut is wrong?

Also, you don't need the .cue file on your PSP.