• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSARDumper With PSP-3000 Module Decryption

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psplogo4.jpg

Dark_AleX has released an updated version of PSARDumper, a utility designed to aid homebrew developers in the extraction of PSP firmware resources. This particular build adds support for the extraction of modules specific to the PSP-3000 for further research, no thanks to the money-hungry fools over at Datel. To quote AleX himself:[blockquote2]Firstly, to avoid misunderstanding: This program is NOT for PSP 3000. It is for PSP 1000/2000, but it allows the decryption of PSP 3000 PRX's for researching purposes.

Modules specifically of PSP 3000 usually end with 03g. From the files, it seems that umdcache is handled differently in PSP 3000, and that PSP 3000 comes with a new wireless chip.[/blockquote2]
Download PSARDumper

PSARDumper with PSP 3000 modules decryption [Dark-AleX]

fire-ice

Good Day!:smile::biggrin::smile:

Can I ask you something?
this sounds really good!But
this is really good for PSP 1000/2000?
or they have a side effect on some games?:blushing::blushing:

Thanks!

Chilly Willy

Contributor
You don't understand what they mean - it isn't FOR the 1000/2000, they mean it only RUNS on the 1000/2000 using normal custom firmware. The idea is that you use an already customized PSP to descramble the libs for a PSP that cannot currently run homebrew. Hope that clears it up a little.

fire-ice

I know that program is for 1000/2000!
what I mean is!
sometimes some program have a side effect on games!
my question is!
is they have any problem on some games or video when you use that program?

Thank you very much!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Jake

I know that program is for 1000/2000!
what I mean is!
sometimes some program have a side effect on games!
my question is!
is they have any problem on some games or video when you use that program?

Thank you very much!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

This doesnt do anything to the psp, it extracts from psp updates, it is mostly for developers.