1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

A Journey to Remember.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KezraPlanes, Aug 3, 2011.

1. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    So you guys must have noticed I've been gone from eXo for the past week and so, that's because I'm on a journey to GamesCom 2011 on hitchhiking.

I left on the 24th July from Portugal with two objectives:

1) Going to CastleFest 2011 in Holland (5th to 7th August)
    2) Going to GamesCom 2011 in Germany (17th to 21st August)

It's been a really great trip, I've seen already 4 different countries (Spain, France, Belgium and Holland) and actually hitchhiking has been easier than I first expected. Mainly because I expected to take longer to reach Holland (where I am at this moment) but I could've reached it in 6 days, had I not stopped for 2 days in Bordeaux, Paris and Gent.

If you have the balls and patience I highly recommend people do this, because it's the experience of a lifetime!

And I haven't forgotten your wishes for GamesCom =P

ALSO HELLCAT, I need to talk to you! xD
  2. slicer4ever

slicer4ever Coding random shit

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    Awesome to hear your having a great trip kezra
  3. eldiablov

eldiablov Contributor

4. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    Sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't think I have the balls to ever had done something like this.
  5. Andy

Andy Champion of the Sun Staff Member

Last played:
    Bulletstorm on Xbox 360
    You doing this alone? Pretty rad thing to do, hope it continues to go well.
  6. BlackSheep

BlackSheep JungleNutz

Last played:
    Grand Theft Auto V on PS3
    Holy shit thats awesome I for sure dont have the balls to do this best of luck.
    Only random car id be willing to go on. How are the people that take you?
    [​IMG]
  7. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    Well... Excluding the fact I've been extorted in France in 30€, I'd guess I spent about 150€, but that's also because when I stop in cities I like to ride metros and eat away (not that I have much choice). But we're taking a food bag with us, so that helps xD If you want I can give you some advice too.

I'm doing it with one friend. Actually a party of two seems to be what works better. Plus the bags and stuff make people not think you're a mass-murdering maniac.