• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Journey to Remember.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So you guys must have noticed I've been gone from eXo for the past week and so, that's because I'm on a journey to GamesCom 2011 on hitchhiking.

I left on the 24th July from Portugal with two objectives:

1) Going to CastleFest 2011 in Holland (5th to 7th August)
2) Going to GamesCom 2011 in Germany (17th to 21st August)

It's been a really great trip, I've seen already 4 different countries (Spain, France, Belgium and Holland) and actually hitchhiking has been easier than I first expected. Mainly because I expected to take longer to reach Holland (where I am at this moment) but I could've reached it in 6 days, had I not stopped for 2 days in Bordeaux, Paris and Gent.

If you have the balls and patience I highly recommend people do this, because it's the experience of a lifetime!

And I haven't forgotten your wishes for GamesCom =P

ALSO HELLCAT, I need to talk to you! xD

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't think I have the balls to ever had done something like this.

BlackSheep

Holy shit thats awesome I for sure dont have the balls to do this best of luck.
Only random car id be willing to go on. How are the people that take you?
limo-bus-girls-picture.jpg

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
How much do you plan to spend? I'd be interested in doing something similar

Well... Excluding the fact I've been extorted in France in 30€, I'd guess I spent about 150€, but that's also because when I stop in cities I like to ride metros and eat away (not that I have much choice). But we're taking a food bag with us, so that helps xD If you want I can give you some advice too.

You doing this alone? Pretty rad thing to do, hope it continues to go well.

I'm doing it with one friend. Actually a party of two seems to be what works better. Plus the bags and stuff make people not think you're a mass-murdering maniac.