Alice: Madness Returns

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Seth, May 22, 2011.

1. Seth

Seth MD Party Room

Last played:
    Nidhogg on
    It is the sequel to the American McGee's Alice(Has a 85 on meta) so I have some high hopes for the sequel. Anyone else plan on getting this game, is there any hype ? I know June is very much filled with games and this game might get overlooked so I thought I bring some press to this game.

The game comes out June 14 and Amazon and TRU have it on sale for 45 bucks out the gate.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14323746.html

2. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    I know someone who's especially fired up for this xD

Anyways, yeah the first game was good (never beaten it, just saw Jade play most of it) and I just might give the original one a go one of these days. But I'm definitely fired up for this one and can't wait until it comes out :p

3. Seth

Seth MD Party Room

Last played:
    Nidhogg on
    This game comes with the remastered first game free so perfect time to replay it.

4. JadePlanes

JadePlanes New Member

Last played:
    Critter Crunch on PS3
    I really liked the first, and I'm waiting for Alice: Madness Returns for a while now. For the looks of it, it seems really good.
    I just hope the story is not a copy of the first (like every single kingdom hearts game), but I hope it doesn't differ too much from the world one.

5. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    Destiny on Xbox One
    The PS3 version of this just shipped from Gamefly for me. Has anyone played it yet?

6. TeamOverload

TeamOverload Active Member

Haven't played it personally, but watched my girlfriend play it, cause I picked it up for her. Twisted ass game that's for sure, not really something I'd play, but it looked like a decent game. Nothing that's going to blow you away, but nothing that's a great big disappointment either.

7. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    Destiny on Xbox One
    It's a pretty average platformer from what I've played so far. Not very challenging, but the level designs are solid.