1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Anybody excited for FEAR3?

Discussion in 'F.E.A.R. Series' started by FEARtalker, Jun 20, 2011.

1. FEARtalker

FEARtalker New Member

2. Robby

Robby Los Doyers!

Last played:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360
    Been playing this on my modded xbox today, the game is awesome and still makes me jump at times.
  3. MenaceInc

MenaceInc Staff Member Staff Member

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    After FEAR 2? Nope.
  4. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    Was it that bad?
  5. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    I've got Fear 2 from Gamefly, and haven't been able to get into it.
  6. MenaceInc

MenaceInc Staff Member Staff Member

Last played:
    DARK SOULS on Xbox 360
    It felt more like a Call of Duty game with some horror rather than a FEAR game. Alma was rid of elements of her scariness with barely any appearances of her in her younger form. The ending was also a complete WTF.

Then there was the multiplayer. Multiplayer is completely broken and deserted. This is a polar opposite to FEAR which still has many people playing it today.
  7. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    I haven't seen the trailers but from what I've heard of it, it seems to be closer to the first than the second.
  8. Robby

Robby Los Doyers!

Last played:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360
    Yeah this one is better then the 2nd one but me personally didn't think the 2nd one was that bad. I enjoyed it, not a big fan of the FEAR series though.