• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anybody excited for FEAR3?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Been playing this on my modded xbox today, the game is awesome and still makes me jump at times.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Was it that bad?

It felt more like a Call of Duty game with some horror rather than a FEAR game. Alma was rid of elements of her scariness with barely any appearances of her in her younger form. The ending was also a complete WTF.

Then there was the multiplayer. Multiplayer is completely broken and deserted. This is a polar opposite to FEAR which still has many people playing it today.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It felt more like a Call of Duty game with some horror rather than a FEAR game. Alma was rid of elements of her scariness with barely any appearances of her in her younger form. The ending was also a complete WTF.

Then there was the multiplayer. Multiplayer is completely broken and deserted. This is a polar opposite to FEAR which still has many people playing it today.

I haven't seen the trailers but from what I've heard of it, it seems to be closer to the first than the second.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah this one is better then the 2nd one but me personally didn't think the 2nd one was that bad. I enjoyed it, not a big fan of the FEAR series though.