1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Our Kids For The Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion old' started by Abe Froeman, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    I just stumbled across this and felt it was worthy of a share. I can't get enough of The Onion.

Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Children For The Apocalypse? | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

And here's another good one.

Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
  2. Gutya

Gutya New Member

Haha, gold.
  3. futuregator15

futuregator15 Lovin OS X

I seriously lol'd at the second one on sony. Don't mean to ask a dumb question but is the actual product real?
  4. Mister Chief

Mister Chief New Member

I love The Onion.
  5. Sullivan

Sullivan New Member

Wow, I really liked the last one... Never heard of "The Onion", thanks for the find.

*distracted me from research paper*
  6. Adiuvo

Adiuvo Staff Member Staff Member

The Onion is fantastic. I usually watch at least a few videos there each day.