• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Bioshock 2

Robby

Los Doyers!
Just came back from gamestop, had to take the bus in the rain for this.

Installing it to my hard drive and gonna jump into multiplayer for tonight, then start the single player tomorrow.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've put in a few hours of SP so far and it's really good. Seems to be playing out as a nice extension of the story and adding some better gameplay mechanics.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think you should

El Diablo

Thanks for asking it so I didn't have to.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Ok I am in love with the online portion of this game. It is so much fun, I love it.

Adiuvo

Definatley play Bioshock 1. Well worth your time.

I'm tossing up whether to buy this for PC, and take the triple-DRM or go for the almost twice as expensive PS3 version.

Or I could wait.

Regarding the DRM, it's been cracked already. Bit sad, really. DRM, as usual, only huts paying people.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I started to play the single player, played for about 2 hours and I love it so far.
The story seems good so far, I am harvesting the little sisters this play through as you get a lot more ADAM>

Cryox

Bro.
I started to play the single player, played for about 2 hours and I love it so far.
The story seems good so far, I am harvesting the little sisters this play through as you get a lot more ADAM>

I am rescuing them. I like being able to get those helpful gifts after saving a couple little sisters. Anyways, so far, I have plenty (as in more than I can spend) in ADAM right now. (Just got to Dionysus Park I think)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm at the very end of the game, but have to run out for a for a few hours now. Really had a good time playing this one.

Cryox

Bro.
I'm at the very end of the game, but have to run out for a for a few hours now. Really had a good time playing this one.

Same here.

This game has some false endings or w/e you call them. I thought the game was over a couple times, when it wasn't.

I'm in Persephone now. I'm assuming this is where the game ends.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, you're close.

Played about an hour of multiplayer as well. It's entertaining, but a bit mindless. Everyone runs around doing the same thing as far as I can tell.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, you're close.

Played about an hour of multiplayer as well. It's entertaining, but a bit mindless. Everyone runs around doing the same thing as far as I can tell.

Yeah. I played through a couple multiplayer sessions and it failed to hook me, so I haven't gone back. Not that it's particularly bad.. but it feels generic and uninspiring. Can't complain though, t he single player is great, and that's what I bought it for.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I must be the only one enjoying the online play. I guess because its a nice change from the regular FPS I play.

Just beat the game, very good game. I thought it was a improvement in every area the first was. Learning more about rapture was fun.