• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Brink

TeamOverload

Anyone plan on picking this up tomorrow? I'm gonna wait and see before I dive in, especially with PSN the way it is and this being a mainly multiplayer centric title. It's been hyped for a while, now it's time to see if it delivers.

El Diablo

It looks interesting, but I'm going to wait and see what people say and I see more gameplay before I decide.

Adiuvo

I've preordered it along with ES on the PC. For people still on the fence take a look at the 'Get SMART' videos.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
>MI77ION: pOMPLTD!

k088K.jpg

initial reports say that it is buggy as hell. I've not got the money for it just at the moment, have to wait on hearing about finance from SFNI.

TeamOverload

Yeah, reviews are all very mediocre from the ones I've seen so far too. Too bad, guess this is gonna be a pass for me then.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I get a free copy for the PC for working at Target :)

El Diablo

I hate you ^^.

Robby

Los Doyers!
So was anyone as disappointed in this game as I was?
I maybe completed 2 or 3 missions before going to a different game and never even thinking about playing Brink again.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I couldn't even complete the first mission before moving on to something else. You just reminded me that I need to send it back to GameFly to get something else.

Robby

Los Doyers!
As soon as I popped in the game I felt like it was just overly complicated, too much going on, and it just felt boring still.

january39

eXo Staff
It looked great from the media i have seen, glad i didn't get it now..Phew.

TeamOverload

I knew the game flopped, but I didn't know it flopped this bad. Amazon's Gold Box DOTD today for only $20. Even for a Gold Box deal...that's quite insane for a game this recent. I have it in my Gamefly queue as a rental, so not gonna jump on it, but for those of you interested, maybe, just maybe it's worth it?

Adiuvo

Yeah, it really did. I was going insane over this for awhile but now I haven't even touched it in a month. It really could have done with more dev time.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I honestly wouldn't drop 5 bucks on this.