• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

OUTL4W

Here's the unlocking levels.

Primaries
SMG's
MP5K: Default
Scorpion: Level 7
MAC-11: Level 11
AK-74u: Level 17
Uzi: Level 23
PM63: Level 28 or 29, Too blurry.
MPL: Level 35
Spectre: Level 41
Classified=Kiparis: All SMG's bought, so at least Level 41

Shotgun's
Olympia: Default
Stakeout: <25(?)
SPAS: Level 31
Classified=HS-10: All Shotgun's bought, so at least Level 21/31, cause you need the SPAS.

AR's
M16: Default
Enfield: Level 4M14: Level 9
Famas: Level 14
Galil: Level 20
AUG: Level 26
FN FAL: Level 32
AK-47: Level 36/38
Commando: Level 44
Classified=G11: All AR's bought, so at least Level 44, cause you need the Commando.

LMG's
HK21efault
RPK: <6
M60: <25
Classified=Stoner(?): All LMG's bought, so at least Level (<25), cause you need the M60

Snipers
Dragunov: Default
WA2000: <25
L96: Level 31(?)
Classified=PSG1: All Sniper's bought, so at least Level 31(?), cause you need the L96.

Extras on gun
Camo: Level 22
Reticule shape: Level 25
Reticule color: Level 25
Lens: Level 30
Clan Tag (In your gun): Level 10/19
Emblem (In your gun): Level 16/18

Secondaries
Pistols
ASP: Default
M1911: Probably Default or <6
Makarov: Same as above ^^
Python: Level 16/18
Classified=CZ75: All pistols bought, so at least Level 16/18, cause you need the Python.

Launchers
M72 LAW: Default
RPG: Level 12
Sterla: Unknown
China Lake: (Level 48, No confirmation)

Special
Ballistic Knife: Level 15
Crossbow: Level 33

Facepaint: Level 31

Clantag: <6
Colored Clantags: (1st Prestige, level 19, No confirmation)

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm probably going to prestige just once in this game, 15 is too many.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
RPG @ Lv 12 o_O
At least there's no epic gun at the prestige boundary. The fun of the AK has delayed my pretiging many a time. Shotty's are back as primary and there's no long range machine pistol for secondary so the shotty class is still useless

Robby

Los Doyers!
One of my favorite classes in CoD4 was a shotty/pistol class.

I love the shotty for close quarters and the pistol is pretty good, atleast for me.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Cheers for the video link.

So Blackbird is better Spy Plane? :p

ilyace

I was watching some gameplay yesterday in class, got me super excited for both the singleplayer and multi. I'm really looking forward to the single player just because I've always loved CoD campaigns, I love the thrill ride they take you on. Multi doesn't seemed like it has changed too much from the MW2 multiplayer, but the additions and the new maps seem like they'll be enough to keep me playing for quite some time.

Dan

Contributor
I just think Treyarch do a better job in general, just sayin'.

People only give Treyarch shit because they used the Call Of Duty 4 engine. However I can guarantee if they didn't use it, people would give them shit for not using it. They used it for the better of the game, and I liked it.

TLDR; Call Of Duty 4 fanboys are retards

Robby

Los Doyers!
People only give Treyarch shit because they used the Call Of Duty 4 engine. However I can guarantee if they didn't use it, people would give them shit for not using it. They used it for the better of the game, and I liked it.

TLDR; Call Of Duty 4 fanboys are retards

I give them shit because they had a winning game engine and made a lackluster game IMO. The multiplayer portion of WaW only saw me go up to level 40ish. It just couldn't hold me especially since when it first came out, anyone with a MP40 was just raping everyone who didn't have one. Then all the under the map glitches, I heard they fixed it but it was too late. I can't see myself playing that game again, but I do play CoD4 from time to time.

I did love zombies though, the only reason why I kept the game.

Dan

Contributor
True, I was just saying they used the CoD4 engine tobetter the game. I also only played it for zombies.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Wasn't a fan of WaW at all (SP sucked in my opinion, and the multiplayer was bland even though it took a lot of stuff from MW). I am however somewhat excited for this release and will give it a shot.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
For me, WaW's lack of appeal stemmed from its WW2 setting. I think Treyarch is a solid developer, Activision just hasn't given them a great deal of creative freedom up until now. Black Ops looks way more varied.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Wasn't a fan of WaW at all (SP sucked in my opinion, and the multiplayer was bland even though it took a lot of stuff from MW). I am however somewhat excited for this release and will give it a shot.

I thought the SP sucked also. I felt no connection to a story, it felt like I was being dropped off somewhere with a weapon and had to make it to this side of the map.

I do think the WW2 setting did make it seem plain, but Black Ops is looking interesting.
I just hope it doesn't go the MW2 route and becoming shitty after 3 months once players learn how to use cheap tactics. One can only hope.

ilyace

I do think the WW2 setting did make it seem plain, but Black Ops is looking interesting.
I just hope it doesn't go the MW2 route and becoming shitty after 3 months once players learn how to use cheap tactics. One can only hope.

Seems like some of the new game modes would prevent people from getting too bored of the game, particularly the wager matches. I know I'll never get bored of gun game on this tbh.

OUTL4W

Since Treyarch has implemeted theatre system they will allow you to record the clip and 'report' the player directly to support. Hopefully this will set the standard for COD games....but also might be the last???

And since I had 3-20$ codes for amazon I ordered the prestige edition for same price as the standard....maybe this time the fawkin box won't sink to the bottom of the bin in the ups truck so I was always last on his run.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Since Treyarch has implemeted theatre system they will allow you to record the clip and 'report' the player directly to support. Hopefuy this will set the standard for COD games....but also might be the last???

And since I had 3-20$ codes for amazon I ordered the prestige edition for same price as the standard....maybe this time the fawkin box won't sink to the bottom of the bin in the ups truck so I was always last on his run.
UPS has a set route that they follow everyday. If you usually get stuff late, then you are probably one of the last houses on their route.

I usually always get stuff late evening from UPS because I am one of the last houses on the route.