• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

OUTL4W

warning:
[YouTube]JXLasxosZbI[/YouTube]

Dan

Contributor
Fuck it, I love zombies so I updated my PS3. I don't even care.

@Menace: That is just awesome

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well I'm downloading the game at the moment for Xbawkz. For some reason, megaupload is slow as all hell today :/

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
@menace, the video that they have is of unbelievably horrible quality, but i can't wait to play it non the less(also, where he yells "but i want it", was just great=-) )

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
My download finished during the night. Will burn when I get home from school. :D

OUTL4W

10min of zombie gameplay different from the kotaku link in previous post.
[YouTube]-mzMMo26vEo[/YouTube]

golden ak47, ak74, L96 & mpk5:
[YouTube]4mmU6dFK82s[/YouTube]

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm playing the full game at the moment :)
Seems MUCH more balanced than MW2.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've just done a bit of screwing around in Multiplayer at the moment, I'm more interested in it.
Will try Campaign now then, won't finish it before one of my parents get home and I have to stop.
I'll continue after dinner though :p

Robby

Los Doyers!
Downloading right now. Have work tonight but I'll be able to play tomorrow on Live.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Downloading right now. Have work tonight but I'll be able to play tomorrow on Live.

You're going to play online, really? I know that AP25 checks are the only things that are detectable atm, and that only Fable 3 has them, but I'm not.
It's still pre-release title play which they get angry about, plus I doubt the servers are up.
I'm just playing on my banned modded 360, and the other I'm waiting for LT+ to come out for :)
Unfortunately, my Reach Slim 360 appears to have a broken HDMI port :( So no live for me at the moment.
Yes, I do have 3 360s :D

Robby

Los Doyers!
You're going to play online, really? I know that AP25 checks are the only things that are detectable atm, and that only Fable 3 has them, but I'm not.
It's still pre-release title play which they get angry about, plus I doubt the servers are up.
I'm just playing on my banned modded 360, and the other I'm waiting for LT+ to come out for :)
Unfortunately, my Reach Slim 360 appears to have a broken HDMI port :( So no live for me at the moment.
Yes, I do have 3 360s :D

I always play games early on Live. Yeah, I read about those AP25 checks and only Fable 3 has them, but I'm not a fan of Fable so I never downloaded it.

Megaupload is extremely slow right now though...

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah the update is safe for modded xboxes.
It's just Microsoft has finally activated a thing called AP25 that is in games that can detect modded xboxes. So as long as you don't play these games you are fine. Fable 3 is the only game right now that has this.

But an updated firmware is being made to counteract this AP25 right now.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Can't believe you do that :p
You're asking for a suspension or console ban xD
I like to play it safe though I do go online once the games out and I know I have all the checks (SSv2, AP25 now, SplitVid, etc).
Multiplayer servers definitely aren't up yet though...