• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: Sony Previews In-Game XMB Access In PS3 Firmware 2.4

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
<embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple/1ffb1ce3/" width="530" height="327" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler_1ffb1ce3" wmode="transparent"></embed>

Update: Sony has sent out a press release, confirming that the firmware will hit Network Update on July 2.

The firmware update PlayStation 3 owners across the globe have been waiting for is nearly here. In part one of a video walkthrough posted on the PlayStation Blog, PSN director Eric Lempel gives us a detailed preview of the impending 2.4 firmware update, highlighting the much requested in-game XMB access feature.

Firmware (v.2.40) Walkthrough Part 1: the XMB [PS Blog]

Richlando

<p>What would you need it for? Same thing Fearevil19 said just worded differently,you already have in-game music via music.prx so what else would be needed? (psp) Now on the PS3 it's a different story,I can't wait for this,finally!!! And to have a set date is even better.</p>

Richlando

<p>Can someone post a download of this in a psp format soon? I'd like to take this vid to work and show it off to my friends.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!</p>

d1ddy

<p>Can someone post a download of this in a psp format soon? I'd like to take this vid to work and show it off to my friends.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!</p>

you go to work to work , not to show off videos of the in game xmb on your PSP :closedeyes:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I could probably convert to PSP format, would need the FLV file though.