1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Clip: Sony Previews In-Game XMB Access In PS3 Firmware 2.4

Discussion in 'Articles' started by x3sphere, Jun 30, 2008.

1. x3sphere

x3sphere Administrator Staff Member

Last played:
    The Last of Us Remastered on PS4
    <embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple/1ffb1ce3/" width="530" height="327" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler_1ffb1ce3" wmode="transparent"></embed>

Update: Sony has sent out a press release, confirming that the firmware will hit Network Update on July 2.

The firmware update PlayStation 3 owners across the globe have been waiting for is nearly here. In part one of a video walkthrough posted on the PlayStation Blog, PSN director Eric Lempel gives us a detailed preview of the impending 2.4 firmware update, highlighting the much requested in-game XMB access feature.

Firmware (v.2.40) Walkthrough Part 1: the XMB [PS Blog]
  2. Acerthief

Acerthief Staff Member Staff Member

When will there be In-game XMB for PSP? XD
  3. Hanzo_f19

Hanzo_f19 [insert custom user title here] Staff Member

<p>why would you want that.</p>
  4. Richlando

Richlando Member

Last played:
    <p>What would you need it for? Same thing Fearevil19 said just worded differently,you already have in-game music via music.prx so what else would be needed? (psp) Now on the PS3 it's a different story,I can't wait for this,finally!!! And to have a set date is even better.</p>
  5. ekmuas

ekmuas New Member

<p>YES!! in game XMB for ps3! and a Clock hella awesome.</p>
  6. Richlando

Richlando Member

Last played:
    <p>Can someone post a download of this in a psp format soon? I'd like to take this vid to work and show it off to my friends.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!</p>
  7. d1ddy

d1ddy New Member

you go to work to work , not to show off videos of the in game xmb on your PSP :closedeyes:
  8. x3sphere

x3sphere Administrator Staff Member

Last played:
    I could probably convert to PSP format, would need the FLV file though.