• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cod:modern warfare 1

CaLiRaIsEd23

so ive been playing call of duty 4 on ps3 for a while now...and i was just wondering if the map pack is worth buying? are the maps fun?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I have the maps on the 360 and there are only 3 maps included and I wouldn't say they are worth it. Creek is annoying because the spawn points seem to be completely unbalanced - one side had the edge over the other (in my opinion). Chinatown is actually one of my favorite maps, so that's one plus from the new maps. Broadcast is interesting but I just feel it is chaos and once again, I highly prefer one side over another (spawn outside the broadcast station and just wait for them to come out...easy, spawn inside and usually you will have to go to the enemy). It's big and a lot of corners.

If you have the extra money you should buy them, if not you are not missing out on too much. My friend recently bought them and was pissed that there were only 3 maps, of which none of them screamed awesome to him

EDIT: Oh, forgot about Killhouse...it's not a Team deathmatch map so I never play it :eek:

Cryox

Bro.
Killhouse was the only map i liked out of all of them lol. Not worth buying them, might as well save the 10 bucks (if pricing is the same for both consoles) for the Modern Warfare 2 maps ;)