• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Completion Date List

RubiS

Complition Date List have games not complite!
img_56365182354ecb41e2a261.png

Why in this List games not complited?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I see why it's happening. I'm going to have to rebuild all the completion times. This will take some time but should be fixed later today.

RubiS

By the way some games missing achievement. For example lost all the achievements in the Team Fortress 2 This is due to recalculation?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
By the way some games missing achievement. For example lost all the achievements in the Team Fortress 2 This is due to recalculation?

Yes. Ran a second scan and it picked them up.

RubiS

The situation became better. 5 of completed games at the top of the list. But to lose 5 more games from Steam, which are completed but not marked as such.

And more - What is that?
img_16836326854ed9cffb8b6a.png

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The situation became better. 5 of completed games at the top of the list. But to lose 5 more games from Steam, which are completed but not marked as such.

And more - What is that?
img_16836326854ed9cffb8b6a.png

Those show up on your Steam page under All Games. I am not sure why the images are broken, will look into that.

The completion dates should be all fixed now.