• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3 Released, Improves NO-UMD Compatibility

JonC04

Well WhiteCrane, it didn't really have UMD issues, it just had some games that couldn't run without the UMD Disc. For example... Patapon wasn't able to run on the Memory Stick, and could only be run through UMD, but now it can run on the Memory Stick.

tekkai1

yo, i updated it too 3.90 M33-3, and woah im playing god of war and its all glitchy, is there a way to fix that? like, im upset now =(

daveth26

Pandora MS & Battery direct to 3.90m33rev 3

My utmost repsect to Dark-Alex for his ingenius work. On the release of the update to 3.90m33rev3 via either patch update or wireless network update, these are successfully tested.

However, with regard to the creation of Pandora Despertar del Cementerio revision 5, I must say it does have very misleading implementation to the steps. After several tries, I affirmed Despertar revision 4.0 of 3.80m33rev5 works perfect with my proficient DOS commands. By allowing MSIPL.BIN at the root.

For the 3.90m33rev3, Dark-Alex has infused with Time-Machine changing MSIPL.BIN to IPL.BIN into TM directory. The main purpose is to work together in hand with Time Machine which nowhere was stated.

By generating the "kd" and "registry" from the pandora 3.90m33rev3, these must be restored to the root with the previous MSIPL.BIN to work without using Time Machine. These has been tested after several tries for the mistakes in the write up.

As what Alex has stated, MSIPL.BIN is the same.

Do note the above and perhaps update everyone concerning the sequence.

Dave Tan
Singapore.:wink:

limmk

April Fools from DAX

for those installed 3.90M33-3, you will see this under system information

Attachments

• Screenshot000.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 1,243

thomasf

I have a japanese version PSP2000 , I've updated my PSP to CM3.9, skype was not included. I saw in japanese psp website, the delivered a update on 18 march with skype included, I would like ask how can I update my PSP with the new version.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a japanese version PSP2000 , I've updated my PSP to CM3.9, skype was not included. I saw in japanese psp website, the delivered a update on 18 march with skype included, I would like ask how can I update my PSP with the new version.

There is no need. Just hold R during bootup to access recovery mode and enter Configuration then change the region to America. Skype should show up now.

skeith

dang... i have this problem too!
Everything just become 3! my date, nickname, MAC address, even my psp version also showing "3.33M33-3" What the hell is this! I CANT EVEN CHANGE THEM!!
who else got this problem? i seriously need help :crying:

please! i beg all of you

Acerthief

dang... i have this problem too!
Everything just become 3! my date, nickname, MAC address, even my psp version also showing "3.33M33-3" What the hell is this! I CANT EVEN CHANGE THEM!!
who else got this problem? i seriously need help :crying:

please! i beg all of you

M33 Series Anniversary Joke. :D
Relax XDXD

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've been using the Sony driver, is it recommended to use the M33 driver?

I've found load times to be a bit quicker with the M33 driver. Might be just me though.

Deniel

yeah, this sucks!!!

i hope DAX work on this asap!! :mad1:

~Edit

ohh...so it's an april fool's m33 anniversary, nice!

you got me, DAX!

lordweirdo

EVERYTHING IS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

ummm just wondering when it will change back to normal by normal i mean we will have our own nicknames and stuff.

hornedfiend

yeah..it's really frustrating having all those 3's on the psp. I can't even change the date (although i managed to change the watch settinds). I hope a new non-joke m33 will be released soon :). Nice joke anyway:p

andaya

vaya bodorrio de version, haber ahora como miro la fecha y la hora bien si os lo abeis cargao con 3333 vaya pedo de version, ya podriais sacar una version que limpie la casa sola.
ATT: Yo