• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3 Released, Improves NO-UMD Compatibility

carol349

hi, i need some help in playing iso files in psp. My custom firmware is 3.90 M33-3. thx for help in advance i can play cso file by juz putting it into iso folder and changing the umd iso to M33 driver, but i have serious trouble with iso. pls send reply to carolng349@hotmail.com. Many thx

deathjr

PPSP Addicted
whats the best 3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-3 im cofused my custom firm. right now is 3.80m33-5 please give me advice thnx

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
whats the best 3.80m33-5 or 3.90m33-3 im cofused my custom firm. right now is 3.80m33-5 please give me advice thnx

There isn't much of a difference, other than the fact that 3.90 M33-3 has all the new features that were added in firmware 3.90 - like Skype. Personally, I would upgrade, but it's up to you.

Jake

rotten111

<p>I just unzipped this file that u have mentioned, <a rel="nofollow" href="http://exophase.com/files/psp/390m33_3.rar,">[exophase.com]</a> but it has no folder called "update" and i missing something. it just has- leeme. txt, readme.txt,and eboot.pbp. its been a week since im trying to get the m33-3 update. im running the m33-2 driver now. need help.</p>

Acerthief

<p>I just unzipped this file that u have mentioned, <a rel="nofollow" href="http://exophase.com/files/psp/390m33_3.rar,">[exophase.com]</a> but it has no folder called "update" and i missing something. it just has- leeme. txt, readme.txt,and eboot.pbp. its been a week since im trying to get the m33-3 update. im running the m33-2 driver now. need help.</p>

I believe you have to create the update folder yourself, and copy the eboot.pbp in along with other files needed :)

nesreen

<p>i have downloaded a custom firmware 3.52 but it was on the psp as corrupted data why do i get the files corrupted</p>

J

jx233

nesreen said:
i have downloaded a custom firmware 3.52 but it was on the psp as corrupted data why do i get the files corrupted

Ok, you are not specific enough.

What version is your PSP on?
What PSP do you have? (Phat or Slim?)

If you can give some details, then you can get some help. :smile:

leotandrugs

hi guys, i have a really big problem.. my sister accidentally updated my PSP firmware. i forgot what it is but it updated to OF 6.31. but my PSP is a slim type ang i think bought around 2008 or 2009.. now i cant play the games. i dont see it in the game category. please help me how to restore the firmware to my original one? or if not to another more stable firmware that can play downloaded games.. plsease help

Seth

MD Party Room
If you still have your Pandora battery around from the first time you hacked it you should be good to go.