• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Custom Firmware Install Guides

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Looking to install the latest revision of Dark_AleX's custom firmware? Well look no further! Below is the very latest, up-to-date guide.

"And if you act now, we'll send you the bathroom OE firmware.... ABSOLUTELY FREE! All you pay is the additional $8045.33 s&h!":biggrin:

:w00t: "ME! ME!" *dials number*

sukhi10

If i installed 3.51 fw and i wasn't happy with it and i want to go back to 3.40 do i downgrade it to get 3.40 back.

sukhi10

I reinstalled 3.51 m33 firmware the themes actually work i was amazed and they don't install in 3.40 oe fw the 3.51 is cool it has some major problems when i 'm trying to delete files under game menu it freezes it also freezes when i select usb if i don't install a theme then it doesn't give any problem can the problems be sorted in any way.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I reinstalled 3.51 m33 firmware the themes actually work i was amazed and they don't install in 3.40 oe fw the 3.51 is cool it has some major problems when i 'm trying to delete files under game menu it freezes it also freezes when i select usb if i don't install a theme then it doesn't give any problem can the problems be sorted in any way.

I haven't experienced any issues with 3.51 M33 yet. Seems a little odd that it's freezing when you are trying to delete files from the game menu. Have you tried using a different memory stick? The one you are using right now may be corrupt / fake.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Indeed sukhi10, it seems that you are having alot of problems all over, and I think a fake/faulty memstick is to blame.

Raymond_N

Question : Does the above guide have the latest version of 3.51 M333, or do I have to install this then 3.51 M33 #6 patch

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Question : Does the above guide have the latest version of 3.51 M333, or do I have to install this then 3.51 M33 #6 patch

You need to install M33 first then apply the update patch.

SauceyWombat

Good Golly Miss Molly! This thread needs an upgrade!!

:eek:hmy: PSP custom firmware has climbed all the way up to 3.71 M33-2

Seems like this thread could use a major update :laugh:

Devin2229

hey, x3shere, i kinda full bricked my psp. i have a memery stick reader thing and i have a question. can you send my a copy of your flash0
and flash1 (if it's needed) folders? that would be sooooo helpful. i'm desperate. thank you.

Acerthief

hey, x3shere, i kinda full bricked my psp. i have a memery stick reader thing and i have a question. can you send my a copy of your flash0
and flash1 (if it's needed) folders? that would be sooooo helpful. i'm desperate. thank you.

No he can't because it's illegal.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

It wouldn't fix your PSP anyway. The flash data isn't stored on the memory stick, it is stored on the PSP onboard nand.

The only way you can get your PSP fixed is by using a Pandora battery and magic memory stick.

Montana

HI,

I have successfully put custom firmware 3.52 on my psp and am trying to put the update 3.52 M33-4 on, but when I click on it in the games folder, it says "This game could not be started"

Please can you advise. Also I have noticed that, after all the previous custom firmware instals, my GAME folder is still called exactly that, not GAME150 as mentioned. Is this the issue?

Please help. Thanks

EDIT: Also, what do I do with the seplugins folder? Where do I put it?

Thanks

EDIT2: No worries on the first question. Got that sorted now. But what is popsloader and how do I use it?

**Posts merged by Acerthief