• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Custom Firmware Install Guides

Frenchy7

the 5.03 m33 installer is only a file it doesnt have a readme in it

i mean updater

nvm i got 5.00 m33-6 on my psp version thanks for the help

now that i have version 5.00 m33-6 do i download and install 5.50-GenB?

Alex

why would you want to that for?

just install a OFW, just note, once you have returned to OFW, the only way to get CFW back is via pandora.

january39

eXo Staff

medo

hi guys i need help i just accidentally updated my psp to firmware 4.01 and i wan't to update to custom 5.00m33-3 or 4.01 m33-3 but each time i try it says error code 80020142. i've tried everything but nothing seems to work.help!!!

dragonhero0

hi, im running a PSP phat with 5.00 M33-6, however, i cannot run disgaea 2, presumably because its too new. i would like to preferably go back to OFW so i can avoid forum digging every time a new firmware is released. any advice?

nevermind, managed to use a recovery flasher to get it back to 1.5
http://downloads.exophase.com/521/hellcats-recovery-flasher-160/

though i do recommend reading the readme at least twice, i accidentally semi-bricked mine, got it back to M33-6 and then finally got it to work.

(heh, i also wasnt using a large enough mem stick at first)

anyway, thanks for a great forum, it helped me out a lot.

laz305

Hi I am running 5.00 M33-6 on my PSP 2001 and would like to know if I can update to 5.50 GEN-B so I can use PSN, how do I find out plz? thx

mskash

Hi, I am a noob to PSP CFW. I have a PSP phat with OFW 5.03 and I want to put 5.00 m33 on it. I installed chichen with no problem, but when i try to install 5.00 m33 using HC Recovery Flasher 1.60 it cancels the install. Can someone give me a step by step guide for HC recovery flasher, so that I can be certain that I put all files and folders in the right places. I am doing this without a pandora battery and it is the first time I am putting CFW on my PSP.