• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Adiuvo

[video=youtube;whtNHRYJnrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whtNHRYJnrU[/video]

I did this to the guy from the police station.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[video=youtube;Y414Q7vVgYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y414Q7vVgYU[/video]

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're, no friends of mine

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Does anyone have any protips on upgrade paths and what do do first?

I've only just spent the first three praxis points I've earned on a radar upgrade and the node that allows you be persuasive in conversations.

MenaceInc

Staff Member

I've only just spent the first three praxis points I've earned on a radar upgrade and the node that allows you be persuasive in conversations.

Dunno about anyone else but I spent my first few points on the arm upgrades that allow you to carry more stuff and also on stealth enhancements and battery recharge time.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

I upgraded the hacking augs first (the ones that let you hack higher level terminals). Mainly did this so I could explore as much as possible from the start, iirc there's a few level 3 protected doors in Detroit.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Can you upgrade everything by the end of the game eventually or should I be thinking strategically about what to upgrade from the start?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you upgrade everything by the end of the game eventually or should I be thinking strategically about what to upgrade from the start?

Not possible to max everything out as far as I know. I still had quite a few abilities I never touched at the end:

0129451ae6a977487bbed32d360c30de55213852.jpg

By the way, I would go for the Typhoon Explosive System, heard it makes the boss fights a lot easier.

Adiuvo

Punching through walls pays for itself since it lets you get access to 2 more Praxis points in Detroit. Also get high jump and move heavy objects. They're needed for exploring.

After that, you can pick whatever you want without hindering yourself too much, since doors can be shot open.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
In Hengsha and doing a quest for Malik
and just found out that Malik's friend was pregnant when her friend's asshole boyfriend killed her.
ZvH8i.jpg

Found this Fight Club reference in an email at the Hive.
uD16e.jpg

Also, this idiot's hat made me laugh.
Gj1f3.jpg

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
How many inventory squares does a sniper rifle take up? I found one on top of the gas station at the beginning and another silenced sniper in some weapons cache room.

I can't pick up either, but want that silenced one. I'm delaying going to the police station at the beginning of the game because I keep exploring.

Also, where are those punchable walls with Praxis points behind them?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Both sniper rifles are 8x2 so they take up a large chunk of your inventory (one of the reasons I invested in arm strength to get a bigger inventory early on). The silenced one is definitely worth picking up over the regular one. Don't know anything of the wallpunching malarky, it was an upgrade I skipped over.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I stumbled across my apartment. I'm assuming I can stash gear there and it'll be safe? I plan in doubling back and picking up those weapons I passed on.

Adiuvo

Once you go to Heng-Sha and come back to Detroit they disappear. If you want to keep something you can just drop it off in Heng-Sha and leave it in the hotel, then pick it up before you go back to Detroit.

Basically all items placed in the world disappear when you change hubs.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i just brought this game, and i must say, i'm truly impressed, the graphics alone are pretty epic, and the amount of detail that has been implemented into each level is quite impressive.

so far i'm only about an hour in(at the factory), and as such i've determined i'm pretty shitty at trying to play stealthy, generally i get caught when moving around, and i'm forced to kill all the guys. thankfully the guards so far are pretty easy though(even if i have died 3 times currently.).