1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Multi Doom 4 still lives... apparently.

Discussion in 'Doom Series' started by KezraPlanes, Mar 1, 2012.

1. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Destiny of Spirits on PS Vita
    After the recent flop of RAGE, id's Doom 4 was said to be put on-hold/canceled by Bethesda. But this little newspiece (along with Bethesda's statement) shows us quite the contrary.

http://www.destructoid.com/here-are-a-buttload-of-supposed-leaked-doom-4-images-222965.phtml

I've seen SOME of the screenshots and I'm currently downloading the 170 images pack to take a look, but from what I've seen I like that the game was taken to a more "realistic" setting yet kept the dark mood of Doom. Yet I dislike the images of sterotypical arab "terrorist"-types that make me think this is going to take a turn to "arabs summon tha devil"
  2. x3sphere

x3sphere Administrator Staff Member

Last played:
    Mercenary Kings on PS4
    I'm a little worried about this, RAGE was underwhelming.
  3. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Destiny of Spirits on PS Vita
    I know. That's what I said after playing the preview at GC2011 and everything I said about it was confirmed to be true. Really disappointing.

That's why I am worried with the direction this Doom is taking.