1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

DSONPSP Beta 7 Kayliah edition

Discussion in 'PSP Homebrew Releases / Discussion' started by GodsSins, Aug 25, 2009.

1. GodsSins

GodsSins New Member

2. eldiablov

eldiablov Contributor

3. GodsSins

GodsSins New Member

It runs DBZ2 at 15 fps yeah the controls are going to get some getting used to
  4. AndrewYY

AndrewYY New Member

I can confirm that this is running significantly faster than the previous release (though still rather unplayable for most games)
  5. Chaoskeeper56

Chaoskeeper56 Pineapple

It's pretty cool, but does there have to be a new post made for EVERY slight update made? Couldn't you just update the older post?
  6. Whisper

Whisper Logic :(

This interests me. If it can run pokemon games then I won't have to buy a DS to play soul silver when it comes out. :cool:
  7. Adiuvo

Adiuvo Staff Member Staff Member

I'm surprised it's getting as fast as it is. The project definitely is one to watch over now.
  8. raing3

raing3 New Member

Unfortunately the emulator will probably never be able to play the Pokemon DS games, even PC emulators have a hard time running them.
  9. shikamaru

shikamaru Senior Member ~ Trolololo

Last played:
    NARUTO STORM 3 on PS3
    I find that that the No$gba emulator works much better than the DESMUME emulator in speed, compatibility and sound quality. If i could talk to Yoshihiro right now, i'd tell him to experiment with the No$gba core and see how it works out. If anyone has contact with Yoshihiro, could they please pass on this message?
  10. eldiablov

eldiablov Contributor

11. GodsSins

GodsSins New Member

The New Beta 6 Is Out.

DSONPSP Beta 6 is out and is on the first page for everyone to download major improvements and Beta 7 is coming soon. Thanks to Yoshihiro keep up the good work.:tup:
  12. GodsSins

GodsSins New Member

Beta 7

DSONPSP Beta 7 is now out and ready to download on first page changelog is also on page 1 check it out:D
  13. dna123300

dna123300 New Member

Not bad..
    Although it is very slow..
  14. afteralter

afteralter S for Surreal

Well. It is still on beta and DS on PSP was really not compatible before. I'm glad yoshihiro is trying his best, and by the way I see it, it's getting better every release.