1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Multi Epic Mickey 2 PC and Mac Bound

Discussion in 'Articles' started by x3sphere, Mar 30, 2012.

1. x3sphere

x3sphere Administrator Staff Member

Last played:
    Mercenary Kings on PS4
    [​IMG]
    Developer Junction Point is covering all bases with Epic Mickey 2, having confirmed today that a PC and Mac release is on the cards, in addition to the previously announced Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, and 3DS variants. Quite a deviation in scope from its predecessor, which was merely a Wii exclusive.

Company boss Warren Spector says it has assembled what he calls a "virtual team" situated all over the world to work on the upcoming sequel.

"We've taken a very interesting development approach[...]

Continue reading: Epic Mickey 2 PC and Mac Bound...
  2. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Destiny of Spirits on PS Vita
    Thank you Sir Warren. It's a damn shame the first one didn't come out for the PC aswell, but I'll be sure to try and pick this one up!
  3. hush404

hush404 Member

Last played:
    FINAL FANTASY X HD Remaster on
    I questioned their whole 'Wii exclusivity' last time. Smartened up I guess.