• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favorite Gears of War 2 weapon

Cryox

Bro.
[not first time playing]After playing GoW2 for quite awhile last night and today, i really enjoyed it, and my favorite weapon for some reason, was the Snub Pistol. Always found myself headshotting enemies with it, and my friend was amazed at how well i was with it. My second favorite was the shotty.

What is your favorite Gears of War weapon?

Joey

I'm glad to see the Hammerburst, the best gun in the game, is absent...

Flail...

Cryox

Bro.
oops, sorry i didn't put that on there, funny IMO because i remember thinking about adding it, but i must have got distracted.

sorry

EDIT:
also, i can only have 10 options, so i can't add it. (even if i could edit the poll. Just don't vote then if that is your fav weapon, sorry again)
if a mod or admin could somehow add the Hammerburst, that would be great. you can just delete the pistol option and change it to Hammerburst.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
In terms of effectiveness, the Hammerburst is the most versatile. You can drop people with the quickness online if you are accurate with it. I would have voted for that.

Out of the power weapons, I thin kI enjoy the Torque Bow the most though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Hammerbrust.
That gun is so powerful, and you can drop people down quickly.

But since its not up there, I'll go with the Longshot Sniper. I am really really good with the sniper rifle so that is my go-to weapon of choice.

twelve

I'm not dead
I haven't played online at all but in the campaign I loved the Longshot so that gets my vote.