• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Finally got my own air hocky table.

Serideth

A while ago I posted a thread asking people what I should get for my new place, just made a new purchase today, an air hocky table, it's been my dream since I first played years ago to own one of these, it's not a top grade one but it does the job. The only problem is I can't hit the puck as hard as I'd like since the borders are a bit low and it flys off, so I'm thinking of getting some bendy plastic to wrap around the table so I can use a bit more power, any ideas where I'd buy something like this?

Pic of table:

92560fa262f1b9ff9941044d409bbd18ce0b8961.png

january39

eXo Staff
That's cool. No idea on the plastic you could use though, sorry.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Looks like the one I have. Incidentally, I know first hand about the low sides; my kid and his friends lost the puck somewhere and I haven't gotten another one or found it yet. I'd imagine a hardware store would have something appropriate.

El Diablo

From my experience when I used to have one, I would try and get a better/heavier "puck" than increase the height. A lot of times they give your light cheap pucks with it when you buy it that when you hit them too hard, have a tendency to turn into missiles.