1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Audio Visual' started by Andy, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Andy

Andy Champion of the Sun Staff Member

Last played:
    Bulletstorm on Xbox 360
    Anyone else here watching this? This show is the tits, I can't be the only one.

It's a medieval fantasy show based on the series of books A Song of Ice and Fire.

Trailer for those who are interested:

[video=youtube;J7JYw5kQg_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7JYw5kQg_Y[/video]

Peter Dinklage is my hero.
  2. NeilR

NeilR eXo Admin Staff Member

Last played:
    PixelJunk Shooter 2 on PS3
    I've been watching it. I have never read the books so it's all new to me. It sucks having to wait for the new episode every week. I can't wait to see how the current situation plays out.
  3. Andy

Last played:
    Bulletstorm on Xbox 360
    I decided to read the book while watching the show, it's really good. It's also quenching my thirst for more as I won't have to wait 9 months for more of the plot.
  4. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    I'm on board. A guy at work is on the 4th book at the moment and gave me some spoilers when I prodded him. He said they have all been 1000 pagers, so I'm a little less inclined to get started reading them even though I'm nit reading anything at the moment.

The Imp is the shit.
  5. PR0fessor Burnt

PR0fessor Burnt Active Member

Last played:
    Battleblock Theater on Xbox 360
    Really loving it so far. Haven't read the books but I most likely will after the series is over.
  6. Moose

Moose Meta Moose Staff Member

Last played:
    WATCH_DOGS on Xbox One
    My Dad mentioned this to me today, said he discovered it when on a trip in Canada a few weeks ago. I think I'm gonna be forced to torrent the episodes because I think it's exclusive to Sky TV and I'm not a subscriber. Look forward to seeing it even more now, I've been looking for another series that I can get into after I finished Mad Men.
  7. NeilR

Last played:
    Yeah Tyrion has the best lines. I think my favorite character though is Jon Snow. Nothing in his life has ever gone well; I have a feeling he'll get rewarded eventually.
  8. Andy

Last played:
    Bulletstorm on Xbox 360
    One of the main reasons I love this show is because anything can happen.[BLACKOUT]Bran whose main talent was climbing had his legs paralyzed after the first show, and Eddard Stark got beheaded which I honestly did not see coming.[/BLACKOUT] It makes you realise that this show doesn't have a typical happy plot, the good don't always win.

There isn't a character I hate more than Joffrey at the moment, can't wait to see him fall which will undoubtedly happen.
  9. january39

january39 eXo Staff Staff Member

Last played:
    Metro: Last Light on PS3
    I have seen it, but not watched any of it - I usually wait until X series has finished so i can watch the lot in one sitting. I hate having to wait each time for the next episode.
  10. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    What a finish to the first season. I think I will dive into the books.

Season 2 starts Spring 2012.
  11. NeilR

Last played:
    Ah man that was a season finale? Fuck I'm going to hate waiting; might have to do some reading too.
  12. x3sphere

x3sphere Administrator Staff Member

Last played:
    Killzone Shadow Fall on PS4
    Came across this awesome 8-bit mix of the GoT theme

[video=youtube;hxc0EQiwngE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxc0EQiwngE[/video]