• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Games list

roby9401

Today login to my account Exophase and I see all my Steam games . DLC and games ( purchased but still play ) add to the list . I don't like it. Games will always show 0 game hours or achievements of these items . Before that change games list showed only videogames that I really played . Can add an option that filters these games and not include them in the percentage of steam ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes I'll add an option to filter games you haven't played soon.

Gamer Steve

@x3sphere do you guys think that manually adding games with ever be added on. like Wii U games or the old console games that cannot be tracked. But maybe could be viewed via profile?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Added new options on the Edit Profile page :)

xxmb.png

@x3sphere do you guys think that manually adding games with ever be added on. like Wii U games or the old console games that cannot be tracked. But maybe could be viewed via profile?

It's a possibility. Getting all the game information imported for older consoles is the only issue. Perhaps we could source the info from Giant Bomb, they seem to have the most complete database out there.

Gamer Steve

Added new options on the Edit Profile page :)

Dwmb.png

It's a possibility. Getting all the game information imported for older consoles is the only issue. Perhaps we could source the info from Giant Bomb, they seem to have the most complete database out there.
Thanks for the reply the only reason why I ask is I used to use raptor.com for my tracking cuz they tracked every thing just like here but there website went to shit and they no longer track pen or Xbox but u were able to manually add games which was cool. So basically I just trying to find a good website that tracks everything lol I'm being greedy.lol

Gamer Steve

I love this new option! Thank you!
Thank you I just think it would be cool for people to see every game a person owns not just ones with achievements or trophies but games from the older consoles like ps1 ps2 Xbox ect. Just to have on a person's profile I mean I think u it would be a great feature to have on this cool website. If anyone agrees.:)