• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 2

Robby

Los Doyers!
I bought them and I like them. I always loved Fuel Depot from the 1st Gears so this was a win.
The other 3 maps are pretty neat, I will most likely be playing the rest of the day.

Every since the new update I got back into Gears 2. Its so much fun now, almost like Gears 1.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yea, I am about to go right now for about an hour for dinner also. When I come back I'll send you a message or invite.

btw, Just played my first match on Courtyard, I love that map. Very well done.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I never had the PC version. The only map I haven't played yet is Hill Top I think the name was. But so far, these maps are nice. Best map pack released so far.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The new ones seem to do a good job of bottlenecking the fights and forcing teamwork to grab the power weapons.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Teamwork is a must for the new maps. If you don't have teamwork, then the other team would get the heavy weapon and that can be bad most of the time.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I have not experienced a person glitching or standby yet since the update.

Last week I beat 50 hordes and insane mode.

The latest update work pretty solid only issue I experience on single player is my health unexpectedly wants to light up solid in the whole which makes insane twice as hard.

overall....I wish I have a better internet connection that does not have the worlds most shitty legacy.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Rumor has it that on X-Play tonight on G4TV, they will be walking through the seven new MP maps and some single player content.

Leecher

I bought Gears of War 2 the first day it was released. I played the campaign, and put it away. Now I have finally wiped the dust of it, and I love it now.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I got bored of it. I'll probably get hooked on it when the new content gets released.

Joey

Some how I doubt that the new content will fix the fact that this game is fundementally broken, and 5 out of every 6 games has game breaking lag.

This game is crushingly disappointing every time I put it in.