• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 2

Joey

Ok, my Live finally expired today... Anybody still got one of them 1 month cards? I don't get paid until next Monday, so I if I don't get one of those cards I'm pretty much fucked for the week...

Gimmie a card, and I'll give you these cheeeeeezburga's man...

Joey

I thank you, but I already scrounged up a couple bucks off one of my CCs, so I'm good again.

When I get paid, I'm just buying a year, I'm tired of having to worry about this shit.

eighty4

Got the game yesterday and I'm on Act 3 so far. Pretty intense so far. I need to get a dazzle to make some montages with people.

Also, what are your GTs?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
this game kinda gets boring after an while... there no reply value. Never mind I take that back it would have reply value if matchmaking wasn't so slow.

Joey

Pokemanz master said:
this game kinda gets boring after an while... there no reply value. Never mind I take that back it would have reply value if matchmaking wasn't so slow.
It's the only game I've played over the last 2 weeks... I'd say it has a bit of replay value.

Joey

Hiratai said:
How do matchmaking and the replay value of a game match up?
Basically, replay value comes from multiplayer, and the multiplayer matchmaking is slow... So basically, he doesn't think there's any replay value because he's impatient.

eighty4

I always thought of replay value on how much you can come back to the game and still enjoy playing it. lol.

Also thought he meant for online and because matchmaking was slow - it just ruined tat whole section of the game.

Joey

Hiratai said:
I always thought of replay value on how much you can come back to the game and still enjoy playing it. lol.

Also thought he meant for online and because matchmaking was slow - it just ruined tat whole section of the game.
Well, what brings you back to a game more than multiplayer?

The campaign is good, but it's hardly worth more than a couple play throughs.

eighty4

Not this game, but some of the games that come out add options to play the game back with a different character, a different point of view etc. That's what i always viewed replay value as.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Joey said:
Basically, replay value comes from multiplayer, and the multiplayer matchmaking is slow... So basically, he doesn't think there's any replay value because he's impatient.
Yea im impatient, I rather get into an game really fast.:p
Alright,the game dose have reply value I went back and played it again.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I wish they kept player matchmaking.

James.

User Not Found
Want Gold Lancer?

-Sign in to your windows live ID at Live.com/Xbox.com/Bungie.net ... etc
- Go HERE
-Click Download
-Then Confirm
-Enjoy

(If this has been posted, then whoops. I just dont want to read thread incase of spoilers)
EDIT: This works with some "Limited" Edition stuff, it works with stuff that isnt on the marketplace such as the Bungie Day Stuff. But not Fable 2. You can also get Banjo Kazooie early.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
James. said:
Want Gold Lancer?

-Sign in to your windows live ID at Live.com/Xbox.com/Bungie.net ... etc
- Go HERE
-Click Download
-Then Confirm
-Enjoy

(If this has been posted, then whoops. I just dont want to read thread incase of spoilers)
EDIT: This works with some "Limited" Edition stuff, it works with stuff that isnt on the marketplace such as the Bungie Day Stuff. But not Fable 2. You can also get Banjo Kazooie early.
nice find, im about try it in a min I already have the gold lancer so I can't really conform this.....
Can you get gold hamerbrust?
Edit- seems legit,I sign in with my other account to see.

James.

User Not Found
Pokemanz master said:
nice find, im about try it in a min I already have the gold lancer so I can't really conform this.....
Can you get gold hamerbrust?
Edit- seems legit,I sign in with my other account to see.

The Hamerburst doesn't work. Unless you have 99999 microsoft points :p

The way it was found was by checking the download history online, and copying the link and letting someone else check it. I can't remember where I found this, but I'll try and get the link.

EDIT:
And if you check my game history, I don't have Gears 2. :(

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
James. said:
The Hamerburst doesn't work. Unless you have 99999 microsoft points :p

The way it was found was by checking the download history online, and copying the link and letting someone else check it. I can't remember where I found this, but I'll try and get the link.

EDIT:[qimg]http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08476/untitled733.png[/qimg]
And if you check my game history, I don't have Gears 2. :(
thats sucks for the hamerburst....D:
I really wanted it.
I wounder.... anyone still got the halo 3 beta and it still can go online?

James.

User Not Found
Pokemanz master said:
thats sucks for the hamerburst....D:
I really wanted it.
I wounder.... anyone still got the halo 3 beta and it still can go online?

I still have it, it says "Game Over"