• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 3

Joey

I added you back. I haven't' played with you since like back when we had that Gears of War 1 clan on Gamebattles.

Godzilla2693k? Ya that guy wasn't to good and he had no mic =/ I just unlocked Superstar Cole and am working on unlocking some mutators. Once I get some mutators we should be able to knock it out easy. I still need to beat campaign in 4 player co-op and insane for the achievement/onyx medal. So hard to find 3 other dedicated people.
I was working on campaign on hardcore, but I'll give insane a try if I too can get people who are dedicated to it. Setting the game to open, and just playing with whom ever comes in just doesn't work. You get some straight up idiots in your room.

Abe, Zx30, me and you on Insane Arcade mode? Sound good? We should do this. We'd knock that shit out in a minute.

Also, I have the silverback unlocked in Horde, so if nobody has that, I can contribute that to a 1-50 run. Still need to upgrade to rockets though :/

Also, goddamn you for unlocking Superstar Cole already. I might have him unlocked in roughly 1 and a half years.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
How many MVPs do you need for Superstar Cole? How do you unlock stuff in Horde too, I have no clue.

I would be down for Insane Campaign Coop action as well.

Joey

How many MVPs do you need for Superstar Cole? How do you unlock stuff in Horde too, I have no clue.

I would be down for Insane Campaign Coop action as well.
You unlock stuff in Horde by just playing and spending money. When ever you spend money on a specific thing, you level that tool up. Each level usually makes it to where repairs are cheaper, but if you upgrade the razor wire to, I think it's level 5, you unlock the auto turret, and if you level the razor wire to like level 7, you unlock the silverback.

Just open your stats and rewards page, and goto horde, it'll have a breakdown of your progress for each thing.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Did you boost to get Superstar Cole Sinful? I checked last night and I only have like 45 MVPs. You're better than me, but we typically swap out the number one spot with each other when on the same team. I don't think you've managed to get 100 MVPs in the time I amassed 45?

Sinfulfate

I was working on campaign on hardcore, but I'll give insane a try if I too can get people who are dedicated to it. Setting the game to open, and just playing with whom ever comes in just doesn't work. You get some straight up idiots in your room.

Abe, Zx30, me and you on Insane Arcade mode? Sound good? We should do this. We'd knock that shit out in a minute.
Sounds like a plan.

Did you boost to get Superstar Cole Sinful? I checked last night and I only have like 45 MVPs. You're better than me, but we typically swap out the number one spot with each other when on the same team. I don't think you've managed to get 100 MVPs in the time I amassed 45?
Yup lol. Was boosting medals for weapon kills in private matches with bots and ended up getting it pretty quick with 1 min round Warzone matches.

TeamOverload

If there isn't one around you or you don't want to go there, read the fine print : "Since Jack in the Box is only available in a select number of states and only in the US, we have another trick for you to try. Head on over to the JackInTheBox Facebook page (linked below) to get a code for the JacksGotGame website. Simply input your details there and you’ll receive a code to use for your chance to win – note that if you live outside the US, you’ll need to find a local US business on Google Maps to steal the address from for the purposes of getting a code. As a friendly reminder, not all JacksGotGame codes will win you a download, and the Facebook page is limited to one try per account. Good luck folks!"

Joey

I'm still waiting for them to email me for the large drink I just ordered and threw away. Been like 2 hours since I registered the code.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Nevermind, got it, and it's redeemed. Abe, I'll see if I can get you one, I have a Jack in the Box with in walking distance of my apartment.

Joey

I PMed you the code. It says it's a 5-pack, so I assume that means it's a skin for all 5 starter guns.