• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 3

Sinfulfate

I have an extra code. Since you brought this to my attention, it only seems fair that you get one now that I have one and an extra. Check your PM sir. And thanks.=]
Thanks!

Im about to get on if you guys are up for some co-op.

Joey

Hey, so, are we gonna get together and knock this shit out? I still need levels 1-25 on Insane Horde, and I'm almost done with the first arcade chapter on Insane. Horde I need you guys, because you obviously can't play insane horde with random people, for what ever reason. Arcade, I can deal with whom ever I get matched up with, even though it takes way longer because people are way idiots.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I am still down for all of the above. Been out since about 8am and just got home. Feel free to message or send an invite if you see me online.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Anyone down for some Horde tonight? I've been playing the last few nights and can't seem to get past the mid-30's with randoms.

Drydock seems like an easy map to deal with bosses on.

Sinfulfate

Ya I'll be down. I'll try to get the infinite ammo mutator. I beat horde on insane on Overpass with only 3 other guys the other day. It gets pretty crazy in the last 10 waves.

Joey

Does that mutator work for things like the Hammer and Boomshot?

No, just starter weapons. But if you have that on with the Super Reload mutator, you already have the best weapon. 2-3 shots from a Super Reloaded lancer will take a drone down, even on Insane.

Sinfulfate

I got the infinite ammo mutator last night and the field commander onyx medal. If you clear your cache and play without any patches you can unlock it in like 30mins.I think I'm up to like 7 onyx medals now. 270 more wingman matches and I'll unlock Prescott. I'm doing the Extra-Life 24 hour gaming marathon charity today so I'll be gaming all day. Hopefully I can knock out the all the onyx medals in arcade campaign today.

@zx30
Ya it sucks when you run out of torque ammo. They should make it like super reloader and give you extra ammo every time you get a perfect active reload.

Joey

I got the infinite ammo mutator last night and the field commander onyx medal. If you clear your cache and play without any patches you can unlock it in like 30mins.I think I'm up to like 7 onyx medals now. 270 more wingman matches and I'll unlock Prescott. I'm doing the Extra-Life 24 hour gaming marathon charity today so I'll be gaming all day. Hopefully I can knock out the all the onyx medals in arcade campaign today.

@zx30
Ya it sucks when you run out of torque ammo. They should make it like super reloader and give you extra ammo every time you get a perfect active reload.

What does the patch do that makes it easier to get those medals? Isn't is just about spending money on 5 fortifications in one wave? I don't care about prescott, but I'd like that mutator.

Sinfulfate

The patch makes it so you can only gain one medal per game. Without the patch you can just get it all in one game. Just play with a second controller, buy a turret and have the second player fire the turret while you repair it.

TeamOverload

Eh, I considered doing it, but I know I'll never come close to Seriously 3.0 anyways, so I'm not too stressed about medals. Would be nice to have that mutator though..

Sinfulfate

I have to buy that coupon pass thing.
You know the maps in the first DLC cant be played in versus right? That's what stopped me from getting the season pass. They need to add more maps for versus and a higher level cap. Even after the update to lower the xp per match its still so easy to level up. I don't even play much versus but I'm already level 68.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Didn't know that. I agree the XP system is out of whack. At this rate they should add a prestige mode or something.