• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm curious and open to any and all suggestions before we officially go live with this site. (We still have a few bugs to work out) If you have anything that you would like to run by any of us or anything that you would like to see changed, we are all ears.

Don't be shy.

FrozenIpaq Edit: Also what does everyone think of the default skin? Please check out the other skins via the bottom left drop-down menu on the forums and tell us which one you like the best

Davee

lolhax
Would I be able to talk about instruments? It's not really Home Theatre. If you know what I mean?

Sorry if I'm being awkward.

Adiuvo

I think a few more sections for consoles would be nice. I realize it's to detract from a fanboy friendly environment, but when the site gets bigger, it'll be crowded.

Seth

MD Party Room
I like a new post link on the top...

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea I know...But I like how it set up on qj...

Brad

Yoshimi
Switch your theme style sheet at the bottom too Cerebrum. It has that feature and looks better imo.

Seth

MD Party Room
Thanks for the tip..

I hate to bitch but text box with the blue boarder looks like crap..

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
We'll be adding a New Posts button soon to the default skin.

You can temporarily use Quick Links to get to the New Post feature.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
The "Quick Links" button at the top of the page doesn't work for me. It just put the bar at the top of the viewable area of my browser. Could it be because I'm using Google Chrome?
EDIT: This happens with all drop down links that don't go to a new page i.e Quick Links, Thread Tools, Search this Thread, etc... I think it's probably Google Chrome, or are other people experiencing this?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
El Xando said:
The "Quick Links" button at the top of the page doesn't work for me. It just put the bar at the top of the viewable area of my browser. Could it be because I'm using Google Chrome?
EDIT: This happens with all drop down links that don't go to a new page i.e Quick Links, Thread Tools, Search this Thread, etc... I think it's probably Google Chrome, or are other people experiencing this?
Madsoul was having the same issue using Chrome. We haven't had a chance yet to research why the javascript doesn't fire with it specifically. (though DFS thinks it's cause Chrome sucks)

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I think we need a little more organization in the console section. Like make sub-forums for the different consoles. That's about it.