• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

EvilSeph

Administrator
twelve said:
Auto merge double posts will break my 360 flashing guide and the trophy thread.

A double post here and there is fine. It's when people are bumping thread that it's annoying.

Delete posts i not a default option for users in Vbulletin. It can be enabled but that's up to the admins.

Auto-merging double posts breeds lazy posters since people just need to write whatever they want to say, hit post again and the system will take care of everything.

Lazy posters is something we should avoid breeding. We should make it a point of always having good, quality communications between members and people not just half-assedly responding to threads.

When a friend asks for help, you tend to give it your all for them. If we can create a close community like that, it would be ideal and would insure that the content we can offer people will be of the highest quality they will ever find, anywhere.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
So Phil did you get the email?

twelve

I'm not dead
Nimsical said:
Yeah I noticed,
what's wrong? Your mail server down? You can always use my mail server...or well, google.
I have no idea. Frozen or Nevada should be able to answer those questions. Email confirmations are sent out so I don't know why email subscriptions dont work.

Edit: reported posts still come through too so the mail server isn't down.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Are you talking about the usertitles?

Rating Pending - 0
Everyone - 10
Teen - 100
Mature - 500
Adults Only - 1000
Restricted - 5000

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
NeilR said:

Rating Pending - 0
Everyone - 10
Teen - 100
Mature - 500
Adults Only - 1000
Restricted - 5000

Yeah that's what I meant, thanks. Can we have a little love for the older ratings? K-A was so much cooler than E.

NeilR said:

Rating Pending - 0
Everyone - 10
Teen - 100
Mature - 500
Adults Only - 1000
Restricted - 5000

This Forum is fucking miles better than QJ. Wow, no swearing filters, :D great move :tup:

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Jordan said:
I'm surprised Nevada isn't a moderator?
You're right he isn't. He's member #3... fill in the blank.

Cloudy

I have feedback...

The New posts button on Cerebrum Modified + is slightly different to the other buttons in font. Plz2fix.

I know I'm picky, but it's bugging me :p