• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

twelve

I'm not dead
Oh yeah. The rest is slightly bolder. It's probably because it wasn't a standard button. Was added afterwards because I'm too lazy to click Quick Links (and also that quick links doesn't work on Google Chrome and the PS3 browser).

Bossmanuk

Contributor
Cloudhunter said:
I have feedback...

The New posts button on Cerebrum Modified + is slightly different to the other buttons in font. Plz2fix.

I know I'm picky, but it's bugging me :p

Be as picky as you like and we'll do our best to address it. This isn't QJ!

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I didn't check to see who did or read the thread for that matter. Honestly I don't want to think or talk about Myst.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
If I go to "forums.mformature.net" the title of the forums are "http://forums.mformature.net", but if I go to "mformature.net/forums" the title is "M for Mature Forums".

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I would be afraid of crouds with no sub forums.

I know it's been said but you want opinions.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Sir_Axxewraith said:
I would be afraid of crouds with no sub forums.

I know it's been said but you want opinions.
It might of been said but I'm not sure.. are you talking about the console forum?

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
In general, say hombrew discussion: PSP, Ps3,360, retro .etc .etc

Say QJ was:

QJ.NET Sony PSP Forums - sub forums
QJ.NET Microsoft Xbox 360 Forums - sub forums
QJ.NET Sony PlayStation 3 Forums - sub forums

Whereas I think it would be better as:

homebrew discussion: PSP subforum, Ps3 subforum, 360 subforum, retro .etc .etc

Seth

MD Party Room
THis been happing the past few days...

I never log on at 4:17 Am..

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
What exactly are you saying? Is someone else logging into your account or is your timezone just off?

If it's just the timezone, try adjusting it in your User CP.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Nero said:
Is there a download section? Or do we still need to go back to QJ?

Not at the moment. We opened up the forums relatively early in order to get some initial posting done. The next main hurdle is the frontpage. Once we have that setup properly, things like a download section will be addressed.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Abe Froeman said:
Not at the moment. We opened up the forums relatively early in order to get some initial posting done. The next main hurdle is the frontpage. Once we have that setup properly, things like a download section will be addressed.

Alright cool.

Seth

MD Party Room
Opps sorry forgot to set up my timezone sorry..

Colm

A java IRC would be nice, since I don't really want to get mIRC and ChatZilla isn't working for me

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Eran said:
A java IRC would be nice, since I don't really want to get mIRC and ChatZilla isn't working for me

Might be put in later but for the time being feel free to stop by exophase.com and use the Java IRC there for the network. Also Kvirc is a free IRC program

Colm

I downloaded X-Chat which seems to be working well. Either way, a Java IRC would be nice for when I'm away from home.