• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Personally, I like the fact that we have one thread to talk about any given game. In this way, all the information is available in one spot.

1) If the game has strengths and weaknesses based on the console then that info is right there for the reader to assimilate and/or debate.

2) The added bonus of easily knowing which console a game is produced for is really nice.

3) Getting to know about games I wouldn't necessarily follow, let's say because it's an xbox exclusive. Well I don't own a 360 atm but if I'm browsing through the RPG section and I find a conversation about a game that everyone is drooling over I might be tempted to go out and spend some money.

Those are just some examples of why our game discussion section structure is great. The console section itself seems a more likely candidate for a possible console specific help center of some kind.

Seth

MD Party Room
and since most games we play are now multiplatform games where whould you put fallout 3 ps3 pc or 360...

I like this setup more.

Vee

Abe Froeman said:
Let me ask you this. Why would you like to see the Gaming Section divided into console specific section? What value would that bring to the members here? If you have a valid reason for why, we will take it into consideration.
I currently only own a PS3. So it would be helpful if i could just open the PS3 forum and see everything thats relevant to me. Instead of having to sift through things that will never interest me.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Vee said:
I currently only own a PS3. So it would be helpful if i could just open the PS3 forum and see everything thats relevant to me. Instead of having to sift through things that will never interest me.

Slasher already took the liberty of doing some sorting on his own, which should prove useful to you:

http://forums.mformature.net/showthread.php?t=476

It's not a very cluttered place in my opinion, and all threads are properly labeled with the system tags.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Pretty nice forum, love the theme, the menu at the top could have bigger buttons and clearer text, the text is a bit blurry for me (not solid).

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I think this place could use a rhythm game section to chat with others who have a similar Guitar Hero addiction.

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont think there that many games to talk about.

Guitar Hero 1-4
Rock Band 1/2
Wii Music
DRR( All 100 of them)
Frequency/l Amplitude /Rez
SingStar
Lips

That about it....

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
why was the forum setup change?
I really love the black setup.

Adiuvo

This is the Vbulletin default skin. I'd imagine it was changed to this one temporarily per the announcement.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
I think this theme option should stay an option if others are added. it is nice.

[STRIKE]Same here, the skin selector is missing and the current theme i'm using looks like it's missing some resources. Any news if it's coming back after the maintenance?[/STRIKE]

EDIT: Ah I see... Is there a chance that a theme will be implemented featuring the old Name & Avatar above post rather than on the side?

twelve

I'm not dead
Can we get the option to change it back? I prefer Cerebrum over this.
Cerebrum was a 3.5 style, it would be too much work to update it for this version of Vbulletin. So we have found this similar one and modded it to look as much like Cerebrum as possible.

Seth

MD Party Room
What version of Vbulletin are you guys running?

Could we maybe get the default Vbulletin skin here to?

I kinda like it..

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Cerebrum is to my understanding incompatible with this version of Vbulletin. This is pretty close though, at least.

There's something about this blue and black that make my eyes bleed.
Maybe tone the blue done a bit to get closer to cerebrum.

EvilSeph

Administrator
[strike]Same here, the skin selector is missing and the current theme i'm using looks like it's missing some resources. Any news if it's coming back after the maintenance?[/strike]

EDIT: Ah I see... Is there a chance that a theme will be implemented featuring the old Name & Avatar above post rather than on the side?

Yes, I've set the default style to the horizontal one but you now have the option to decide which one you want in your UserCP.