• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

General PSVita Discussion

PR0fessor Burnt

Yeah that's the first article I read about that. I agree about memory price dropping btw. Maybe there'll be some news at TGS too. I heard about Persona but since I'm
new to the series I was wondering if I could get a nice experience even though I never played the previous games. Even heard ppl saying that game alone was worth the Vita purchase, maybe it was a bit exaggerating but anyways I'll keep an eye on it :)

Persona games are similar to Final Fantasy in that both series have different story lines for each game. Persona 4 is incredible, definitely my favourite game on my Vita next to Metal Gear Solid.

Askar Sensei

Persona games are similar to Final Fantasy in that both series have different story lines for each game. Persona 4 is incredible, definitely my favourite game on my Vita next to Metal Gear Solid.

Well, defintely worth buying then! Another game on my list, and my wallet cries...:D