• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

General PSVita Discussion

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I was thinking this :p

Well it's just big corporations being an ass and thinking we're stupid, same with Valve and their steam pricing, i'll most likely be ordering it from America and save myself about 50 quid :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Well it's just big corporations being an ass and thinking we're stupid, same with Valve and their steam pricing, i'll most likely be ordering it from America and save myself about 50 quid :)

How would you pre-order it from America? Amazon.com doesn't export. D:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
It's worth a shot, i'd pay for priority shipping, if not i'm sure there are other sites that will export :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It's worth a shot, i'd pay for priority shipping, if not i'm sure there are other sites that will export :)

If you can find a website that exports consoles, do tell. I would love to buy a Vita (or even 3DS) for American dollars.

On the subject of importing: I seem to have found a website that does export consoles at their US price. www.renchi.com

rileysnotz

Definite buy for me... whenever the hell it launches in India :)... (please not longer than 3-4 months after everywhere else)

Dan

Contributor
I swear to god if Activision don't get dedicated servers got Call Of Duty Vita...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Play-Asia usually has good prices and exports. I bought an original PSP from them back in the day. (I wanted one with 1.0 firmware.)

Dan

Contributor
I'm not really a fan of the games, but damn Virtua Tennis looks awesome on the Vita. Probably going to be my first buy for it.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
My first buy will most likely be Uncharted or Modnation Racers
Same here, except I'll also add Little Big Planet 2 to that list since it seems you can pretty much create your own homebrew games using the level editor. Although I'd rather code something in C++, their GUI will have to do until the PSV gets hacked.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm gonna get Uncharted and LBP.
I wonder what the pricing on the games is going to be. I would have a hard time dropping $60 on a handheld game.