• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

General PSVita Discussion

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I remember most were $40 at launch, some $30.

Spiros

Maiki
BestBuy (Canada) has them all listed at $40, which is very reasonable. Of the games that have been announced, Uncharted and Virtua Tennis are the two games I'm most looking forward to.

Also, again I'm going to ask a Canada-specific questions, the games are listed as releasing at the end of 2012 while the PSV system is listed for the end of April 2012. You guys think that BestBuy's release date is just wrong? I'm asking what you guys think because I can't find anything about when it's launching in Canada online.

TeamOverload

BestBuy (Canada) has them all listed at $40, which is very reasonable. Of the games that have been announced, Uncharted and Virtua Tennis are the two games I'm most looking forward to.

Also, again I'm going to ask a Canada-specific questions, the games are listed as releasing at the end of 2012 while the PSV system is listed for the end of April 2012. You guys think that BestBuy's release date is just wrong? I'm asking what you guys think because I can't find anything about when it's launching in Canada online.

I'd say April sounds about right at the latest. The games are probably just listed so much later, because they aren't yet sure which games are launch titles and which aren't Or at least that's my guess.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Sony usually launch for the whole of North America so it sounds to me like Best Buy Canada might just be estimating; maybe based on the original release of the PSP in NA. April sounds unlikely to me; seems to far in the future.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I thought the Vita was coming this holiday season?

Hellcat

Contributor
The Sony says it wants to global release it december 2011 - so US might get it around feb and EU around june :-/

Amazon also has them listed at 40, which is more than reasonable as far as I'm concerned

Dan

Contributor
Can somebody tell me what's so bad about at&t being the network provider for 3G models?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Its not that I don't like them, it's just that their service is weak in my area most of the time compared to say Verizon.

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm not really a fan of the games, but damn Virtua Tennis looks awesome on the Vita. Probably going to be my first buy for it.
Virtua Tennis is probably the only sports game I have ever enjoyed playing and that was on the PSP, so I'll probably do the same thing.

The more I hear talk about the PSV the more I want to get my hands on one! I hope the homebrew scene kicks off quickly. =P

When I load that page is says the release date is Dec 31, 2011

Yea, but with shipping it would get to me by the 4th. So I think the actual release date should be the 31st, then again it does seem like a pretty generic place holder date. But then again, Tretton himself said that the only region that will definitely be out before 2012 is Japan.

is anyone else getting that in the "frequently brought together", is psvita(wifi)+psvita(3g)+ME3, idk why but i find that an odd combo.

Amazon does some weird packages. When I was looking for a laptop it gave me a frequently bought together that contained 3 laptops. Either people are accidentally adding it to their cart. Or its some crappy coding by Amazon.