• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

God Of War 3

LocutusEstBorg

The street date is broken here! Just picked up the standard edition with my friend. Can't wait to get back to his place and play it :D

3 day in-house camping foreseen.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Awww thats cool! I am going to pick this up at the midnight launch. I bought the God of War collections pack a couple of days ago so I can replay them and get caught up on everything.
This game looks like its going to be epic.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
im sad I can't make it to the midnight release. but im flying like a bat out of hell from school tomorrow to pick up my preorder from gamestop

LocutusEstBorg

I can't believe we're actually getting stuff early. Sony seems to be making an effort with the PS3. PSP games take months to make it here. Hell, Modern Warfare 2 for PC still isn't available yet.

LocutusEstBorg

Holy crap this thing is epic. I purposely avoid watching pre-release videos of games because I prefer to experience them first hand.

Now I feel like buying a PS3 solely for the purpose of playing this, though I'll never buy other original games. I don't feel like the present ones without the multi card reader, B/C, OtherOS etc. are worth it.

Seth

MD Party Room
Holy crap this thing is epic. I purposely avoid watching pre-release videos of games because I prefer to experience them first hand.

Now I feel like buying a PS3 solely for the purpose of playing this, though I'll never buy other original games. [HIGHLIGHT]I don't feel like the present ones without the multi card reader, B/C, OtherOS etc. are worth it.[[/HIGHLIGHT]

Ok first other os sucks even a linux lover like me say that.
While B/C would be nice where about 3-4 years in this gen it time to let it go.
Why the hell do you need a multi card reader on your ps3, it not like you need the storage, it not like you cant spend the 6 dollars for a usb multi card reader and it not like your going to use it more than once in a blue moon.

On a side note you can still buy a ps3 with all this

Gamestop.com - Buy Sony PlayStation 3 60GB (Gamestop Refurbished ... it If you feel like blowing more money on a ps3.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I can't wait to see how the story pans out. However, I'll probably wait for the massive overstock of limited editions to go half price before buying one.

rileysnotz

Now I feel like buying a PS3 solely for the purpose of playing this, though I'll never buy other original games. I don't feel like the present ones without the multi card reader, B/C, OtherOS etc. are worth it.

I picked up my PS3 80 GB in december 2009 brand new + Uncharted 1 and GT5 Prologue bundled.

My colleague picked the same bundle 2 days back. They're still floating around here!

its got otherOS but no card reader (though I dont see the need for one anyway).

Slasher

Suck It
Picking this game up this week, can't wait! I wanted to finish up GoW1&2 collection before playing 3, but I never really got around to it. Is there much background story behind GoW3 that I should know?

Nonetheless, I've heard nothing but good things about this game so far. Looking forward to buying it

Seth

MD Party Room
Picking this game up this week, can't wait! I wanted to finish up GoW1&2 collection before playing 3, but I never really got around to it. Is there much background story behind GoW3 that I should know?

Nonetheless, I've heard nothing but good things about this game so far. Looking forward to buying it

[BLACKOUT]zeus is your father and your seeking vengeance [/BLACKOUT]

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
red orbs seem extremely extremely plentiful in this game. im maxed out on everything, and I [BLACKOUT]just found pandora in the labyrinth[/BLACKOUT]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
red orbs seem extremely extremely plentiful in this game. im maxed out on everything, and I [BLACKOUT]just found pandora in the labyrinth[/BLACKOUT]

Not for me they are.

I'm at what I can only assume is the last battle and am ~7000 short for maxing out the last weapon to get that achievement. Also, the last battle was taken straight out of Mortal Kombat.

user friendly

Not for me they are.

I'm at what I can only assume is the last battle and am ~7000 short for maxing out the last weapon to get that achievement. Also, the last battle was taken straight out of Mortal Kombat.

[BLACKOUT]Have you been using Hermes head to light up the secret chests?[/BLACKOUT]

This shit is fucking amazing. My first GoW game and yeah, wow. Could not believe how the Herc battle ended up. Kratos is so badass.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I have, but I picked on lighting up the gold dust a little late. Not a big deal though.

I beat it on Normal earlier today and also did all of the Challenge of Olympus, some of which were pretty damn hard.