• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello sexy people of the Exophase

cyanide

ADM1N LOL
Idiots. All of you.

The correct answer was 6. All of you can now kindly go and die in a fire. After eating a pound of the best shit available to you.

Hey look who decides to show up! How's life?

Life is good. Do you still practise female oriented activities like Karate and Ballet?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Idiots. All of you.

The correct answer was 6. All of you can now kindly go and die in a fire. After eating a pound of the best shit available to you.

Life is good. Do you still practise female oriented activities like Karate and Ballet?

Don't have time for those "female" activities anymore. I've got an internship at a high school and take graduate classes at night so my schedule is full. Hardly have time for gaming or this site anymore - I'm on my lunch break right now

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Is this the same cyanide from lan.st? If so then him having admin powers would be hilarious but I'd fear for my safety.

elite

Oldie moldie
ROE!!! HOLY COWS!!!!

Cyanide! Loved your 'dictatorship' in the good ol' PSP IRC channel. :p Nice to see you again! ^^

Dan

Contributor
I thought this was a serious thread about the best number?

Cyanide should definitely be admin, the current staff just aren't policing enough by the looks of it.

---- USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST ----

Shocked.png

Seth

MD Party Room
I broke the 3 way tie lol