• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

explosions

If anyone would send me a spare what.cd invite, I would appreciate it very much.

Seth

MD Party Room
WHat.cd is down ATM..I miss it..

eighty4

Because we are. :\

Shawn, how rare are what.cd's compared to waffles.fm's?

Waffles isn't necessarily hard to come by an invite as it is to come by someone who is registered there. Waffles pretty much lost the fight with what.cd during the summer. I can give you mine but it's registered as hiratai.

EDIT: Waffles aso doesn't allow you to use the Top 10 unless you are a Pro user.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Waffles isn't necessarily hard to come by an invite as it is to come by someone who is registered there. Waffles pretty much lost the fight with what.cd during the summer. I can give you mine but it's registered as hiratai.

EDIT: Waffles aso doesn't allow you to use the Top 10 unless you are a Pro user.

What.CD doesn't allow you to fully use the Top 10 unless you're a Power User either.

Sullivan

Hey Abe, ill have a what.cd with your name on it, ok. I am being "interviewed" on there irc, lulz.

eighty4

Ok even if you do get in, you have to have a 25GB up/5GB down ratio and you get two a month unless you donate.

Sullivan

well i guess you guys could help me donate and then ill send the invite.

eighty4

well i guess you guys could help me donate and then ill send the invite.

:neutral: No. I will not help you donate to what.cd and according to your posts, you said you're rich.

To anyone: I am need of a place to download games, either direct download as in not rapidshare but off a dedicated server or torrent.

Sullivan

Ok, well it went well, till the last part, I was told to study my transcoding... lol

Label Each of the Following as Lossy or Lossless codec:
<ih8law> 1. FLAC
<ih8law> 2. V2
<ih8law> 3. 320kb/s MP3
<ih8law> 4. ALAC
<ih8law> 5. V0
<ih8law> 6. Which has a higher average bitrate: FLAC or V0 MP3?
<ih8law> 7. Which has a higher average bitrate: V2 MP3 or V0 MP3?
<ih8law> 8. Which has a higher average bitrate: 320kb/s CBR MP3 or V0 MP3?

Sullivan

Label Each of the Following as Lossy or Lossless codec:
<ih8law> 1. FLAC
<ih8law> 2. V2
<ih8law> 3. 320kb/s MP3
<ih8law> 4. ALAC
<ih8law> 5. V0
<ih8law> 6. Which has a higher average bitrate: FLAC or V0 MP3?
<ih8law> 7. Which has a higher average bitrate: V2 MP3 or V0 MP3?
<ih8law> 8. Which has a higher average bitrate: 320kb/s CBR MP3 or V0 MP3?

Are these correct:?

1. Lossless
2. Lossy
3. Lossy
4. Lossless
5. Lossy
6. FLAC
7. V0 MP3
8. 320kb/s CBR

ilyace

Sullivan I'm pretty sure all of those are right, but I'm no expert ;)

Also does anyone know of a site where I can get tv shows? I started watching the first seasons of 24 and I'm absolutely hooked (its a great show) but the place I got the episodes from had a lot of dead links. I could go to torrents but they have the whole damn 8gb discs and it's like 1 seed for 30 leechers.

Sullivan

Frenchy did you use NinjaVideo? They have TV Shows for everything!
Ninjavideo has seasons 1-6 uploaded, 7 coming as the get them.