• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

ilyace

Frenchy did you use NinjaVideo? They have TV Shows for everything!
Ninjavideo has seasons 1-6 uploaded, 7 coming as the get them.

For some reason pretty much none of the videos are working. Only the flash ones work, and only a few movies have a flash alternative.

Colm

Sullivan, to the best of my knowledge, your answers were correct.

SeanyP

anyone got a rapidshare account? i dont like using torrents for wii games they are too slow lol.

Chathurga

anyone got a rapidshare account? i dont like using torrents for wii games they are too slow lol.

Yeah I do. Sorry it's taking me so long, I don't have a pretty GUI for my database anymore so getting accounts is a little harder.
I deal mainly in Rapidshare accounts in case anyone wants them, I have an almost limitless amount of them.

CASHMON3Y

Yeah I do. Sorry it's taking me so long, I don't have a pretty GUI for my database anymore so getting accounts is a little harder.
I deal mainly in Rapidshare accounts in case anyone wants them, I have an almost limitless amount of them.
May I place an order? I dont have anything to offer because demonoid still says I don't have any invites...

eighty4

Downloads on premium accounts go from 600KB/s to 2MB/s for me, and that's always nice. ANd the fact that I can batch download to get what I need quickly.

Sullivan

For some reason pretty much none of the videos are working. Only the flash ones work, and only a few movies have a flash alternative.

You need to have Java installed along with DivX.

EDIT:

I borrowed mooses rapidshare a while back, and the speeds suck.

I got 500 kb/s - 1mb/s

On megaupload standard and premium i get 1mb/s to 2.5mb/s

Chathurga

Chaturga: Throw one to my PM box?

Yup, give me a few minutes.

May I place an order? I dont have anything to offer because demonoid still says I don't have any invites...

Don't worry about it, I'm on enough trackers as it is.

I never even looked at Rapidshare before. What's the main draw there, full game downloads?

Everything is uploaded to it, useful for when torrenting just isn't an option. Look at warez-bb, it is full of downloads that use Rapidshare as a host.

SeanyP

could you pm me chathurga? :)

Brad

Yoshimi
Chat throw me one also brah. Never know when you'll need a RS account.

Seth

MD Party Room
Chathurga I never got my tvtorrent email...Did you send it?

Andy

Champion of the Sun

Any chance of sending me one please? I ran out 2 days ago and have been waiting to download a few movies, which is a bitch as I have become so dependent on Rapidshare :p

CASHMON3Y

I never even looked at Rapidshare before. What's the main draw there, full game downloads?
Well theres nothing on their site. Its not like a torrent site that has searchable files. People upload things, then post the links. But the downfall is that non-premo's can only download 1 link of 100Mb at a time and then wait a period of time before the they can start the next one. But premo's can download as many links at a time as they want, plus they can download links over 100Mb.

Seth

MD Party Room
Thanks just got the email...

Btw tv torrents has some wired Credits rules... I wish they be like other torrent sites...

Chathurga

It's the same really, except you can't download more than you upload.

Give me awhile with the accounts, they're on another computer that I don't have access to atm.