• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

ilyace

Chathurga, do you think I could have one? It's fine if you don't, seems like everybody is asking for one here lol.

CASHMON3Y

Lol, Im borrowing an account from Shroomzor right now. But I would like my own that way I dont have to use his.

Access_Denied

For those of you thinking about buying a Rapidshare account, DON'T. They recently lowered their download limit from 300GB a month to 80GB a month, which is roughly 2.66GB a day. It's a croc of shit. Now it takes me 3 days to download a 360 game. If you're smart, you'll move to Megaupload.

Adiuvo

Why pay $10 a month for 80GB of bandwidth, when Megaupload gives you unlimited bandwidth for the same price?

Faster speeds too. I never understood why people used them over Megaupload.

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont know why people use eather when there are better alternatives out there for free..

Sullivan

Well I get megaupload premium accounts for free because I have the slot machine hack, so I play till I earn free membership.

Sullivan

Waste of time? What I do? I don't waste any time.

Anyways, its a waste of time to wait for a torrent to start because almost everything on torrents, you can find on DDL.

TacticalPenguin

"Anyways, its a waste of time to wait for a torrent to start because almost everything on torrents, you can find on DDL."

Obviously you still haven't gotten into what.cd; I have yet to have a torrent not max out my (768kbit) connection. Not to mention torrents simply are more manageable.

eighty4

Waste of time? What I do? I don't waste any time.

Anyways, its a waste of time to wait for a torrent to start because almost everything on torrents, you can find on DDL.

You sit by a sot machine to get an account. Waste of time. I download a torrent, let it run and go back to my business.

CASHMON3Y

Faster speeds too. I never understood why people used them over Megaupload.
Me neither... But most uploaders will continue to use RS. Plus MU has happy hour!

Chathurga

Everyone should have their rapidshare accounts in about 4 hours, I'm being held up in college.

And for me rapidshare is the fastest host out there, I download at 2mb/s so I'm not complaining.

Vee

Whats the best one for downloading albums and the odd movie here and there?

what.cd? has anyone got any spare invites left?