• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I'm new here, I may have good sugestions.

mauszx

So far this website is good and it does what it promised, but what if you add some extra things, like 5 Rarest achievements/trophies you have. Rare's game you have played, maybe an annual thing of the most played games, the most achievements earned... (community and personal), that is just my advise.

So far this website is good and it does what it promised, but what if you add some extra things, like 5 Rarest achievements/trophies you have. Rare's game you have played, maybe an annual thing of the most played games, the most achievements earned... (community and personal), that is just my advise.
Yeah that sounds good as a topic,so maybe you could put that soon or maybe we make polls about most wanted games if it´s seems right

xZoneHunter

Good suggestions. I'd like to add; A way to see how many hours you played a game (if its steam and/or xbox)
Because now you can only see your hours played if that game doesn't have achievements.
2hqfgu8.jpg

It's the same with xbox games.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Good ideas, I'll definitely add a showcase for rare achievements/trophies soon. Maybe we can offer a special gamercard for displaying rare achievements, too.

Also, if you hover over the individual listings you'll see hours played for all Steam and Xbox One games now.

sarcasmsign

Good suggestions. I'd like to add; A way to see how many hours you played a game (if its steam and/or xbox)
Because now you can only see your hours played if that game doesn't have achievements.

I drifted over here from... er... another site that's been going downhill lately... and the gameplay hours are what's really a hot ticket item. Even if they can't be tracked for certain consoles, maybe add a section to our profiles where we can type in notes like "Played x hours of blank." At least that way, we have it all in one spot.

mauszx

I drifted over here from... er... another site that's been going downhill lately... and the gameplay hours are what's really a hot ticket item. Even if they can't be tracked for certain consoles, maybe add a section to our profiles where we can type in notes like "Played x hours of blank." At least that way, we have it all in one spot.
Yeah I come from there too, and came here for the same reason and I have to say, that annual summary they had was pretty great, this is why I'm giving this advice, but you know so far I'm pretty happy with this website.

deithe

Does that site begin with M? if we could merge these 2 sites together then that would be fantastic, I'd love to see a total score based on all the platforms, also maybe support for world of warcraft, retroachievements etc

deithe

Just realised, I was thinking of a different site, I hate what they've done with that site now, just mainly focusing on PC games.

mauszx

Good ideas, I'll definitely add a showcase for rare achievements/trophies soon. Maybe we can offer a special gamercard for displaying rare achievements, too.

Also, if you hover over the individual listings you'll see hours played for all Steam and Xbox One games now.
Also, I was thinking, that maybe if you enter to a page of a certain game there should be a wall of discussions or something like that, on the right side next to the trophies.

2hqfgu8.jpg

It's the same with xbox games.
Man that sounds very good I was thinking on some kinda of missions too, like fr example see what games have the members here and put missions for each one to do in the game or get a trophie in several time since the user accept the "mission and reward him/her with forum points or something