1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Introducing: Serial Killers

Discussion in 'Articles' started by eXo, Feb 27, 2010.

1. eXo

eXo M for Messenger

[​IMG]

Read Serial Killers editorials and journey with me as we explore the game series that, in their infancy were the best of their genre. However, as a result of varying factors they have been slowly degraded over time by companies who continue to seek financial gain by destroying memories of names that we once held dear.

We will explore each franchise individually based on the main aspects that have been affected and degraded over time whether it be through gameplay, story, sound or graphics[...]

Continue reading: Introducing: Serial Killers...
  2. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Metal Gear Solid 3 HD on PS Vita
    Grats on getting your editorial elly.

Now I should start picking up mine one of these days =\ I've been so damn short on time...

I've become more of a newsposter with my lack of time.

Btw, I was thinking of every week making a news with the Playstation Store updates. Since we don't have those anymore.
  3. Dan

Dan Contributor

Good job on getting your own section elly. These should be fun to read.
  4. Lachrymose

Lachrymose smokeMeth();

This is relevant to my interests. Thank you.