• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPad 3 mockup shows 3D AMOLED screen...

B

Bizarre

I could see that being possible. I'm just pointing out that what he intended to say isn't what he actually say.

I could have been an ass and corrected your spelling, kidding but yea I meant it towards the people who thought it may have been people. Sorry if you interpreted it wrong, will be clear next time. ;)

LocutusEstBorg

The iPad is good for travelling. Gaming is better on it than any other existing platform including the iPhone. I don't see myself touching it at home since any mobile browsing will be done on my phone while lying sideways in bed. And netbooks suck: too long to boot; tabbed browsers lag and stutter.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

I been wanting a ipad for a while now, Since the standby is over a month it be well worth it to keep in my car for those times when you need to keep more than a half hour. Also I been really wanting a edge-to-edge display if Iphone 5 comes to sprint and has specs that match the SG2 I dumping my last gen android for a iphone. Here hopeing for that A6 quad core processor...

It's obviously going to be the same as the iPad 2. Maybe even underclocked. The iPhone 4 is underpowered for anything but the stock OS and apps. Can't wait for dual core and extremely powerful GPU.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Same here. My friend has a Xoom and I love it. I've been putting off the purchase of one if these for a while and if this pans out I'll take the plunge.

Does the homescreen still lag while dragging stuff around? I wouldn't touch Android tablets with a barge pole when there's the iPad 2. In light of a really fast iPhone 5 I wouldn't consider an Android phone either. I don't really think cost is a factor with gadgets like these since they're a luxury one way or the other.

Seth

MD Party Room
The iPad is good for travelling. Gaming is better on it than any other existing platform including the iPhone. I don't see myself touching it at home since any mobile browsing will be done on my phone while lying sideways in bed. And netbooks suck: too long to boot; tabbed browsers lag and stutter.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

It's obviously going to be the same as the iPad 2. Maybe even underclocked. The iPhone 4 is underpowered for anything but the stock OS and apps. Can't wait for dual core and extremely powerful GPU.

From what I hear the A5 is over heating and will be useing the new A6 CPU from TSMC...
---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Does the homescreen still lag while dragging stuff around? I wouldn't touch Android tablets with a barge pole when there's the iPad 2. In light of a really fast iPhone 5 I wouldn't consider an Android phone either. I don't really think cost is a factor with gadgets like these since they're a luxury one way or the other.

From what I hear the A5 is over heating and will be useing the new A6 CPU from TSMC...