1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

It has been a long time

Discussion in 'Community Introductions' started by Valken, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Valken

Valken New Member

Hey everyone. I use to be on QJ.NET about.. 4-5 years ago? Some of you may know Slasher and I am his younger brother. I have checked up on mformature and eXophase since then. I have gone on to use eXophase as my #1 News source for gaming thanks to x3sphere and his dedication with writing up articles. I appreciate that. I hope I will enjoy my stay around here and give myself some good reputation. Feel free to message me at any time.

2. january39

january39 eXo Staff Staff Member

Last played:
    Metro: Last Light on PS3
    Hi & Welcome :) I am sure you will be a great addition
  3. Seth

Seth MD Party Room

Last played:
    Transistor on PS4
    What ever happed to Slasher havent seen him in ages.
  4. Valken

Valken New Member

He's around, trust me. :p
  5. Joey

Joey New Member

The Slasher is a spy!
  6. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    Thanks for signing up, enjoy.
  7. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq Justin B / Supp. Editor Staff Member

Last played:
    GTA V on Xbox 360
    Woot! Welcome "back" :)
  8. Valken

Valken New Member

Yup I still remember you Abe and Frozen :p. I remember Frozen as the ninja kid with the swords, I remember that .gif you had as your signature once of you swiping a water bottle with a sword/katana or something. Hahah, well I will be sticking around for awhile.