1. Do you have some strategies, tips and/or tricks to share with the Community? Do you need help beating a game or getting that elusive achievement? Please post and help grow our community knowledge-base!
  2. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Multi Just Cause 2

Discussion in 'Eidos Interactive' started by Radio man, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Radio man

Radio man New Member

Do any of you know whether or not the "Just Cause 2" game for PS3 will have a mature content filter? I would apreaciate it if anyone could tell me. Thanks
  2. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq Justin B / Supp. Editor Staff Member

Last played:
    GTA V on Xbox 360
    mature content filter as in language and potential gore? I'm not sure but I'll try to find out
  3. FrozenIpaq

Last played:
    GTA V on Xbox 360
    Done a lot of looking around and have been unable to determine if one will be in place or not, my guess is with "no" since there isn't too much along the lines of mature content in the game (no overuse of gore, or any at all, don't recall) with only the language possibly presenting a problem. When the game comes out we'll know more about it and what options it may/may not have
  4. FrozenIpaq

Last played:
    GTA V on Xbox 360
    Well the game is out and from what I can tell from the PC version of the game there is no content/mature filter
  5. Andy

Andy Champion of the Sun Staff Member

Last played:
    Bulletstorm on Xbox 360
    Picked this game up during the Steam sales and it's much better with mods. Been having a lot of fun with the Superman Flying mod, here's a vid I took (watch in HD):

[video=youtube;GvayVu0Q9LU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvayVu0Q9LU&fmt=22[/video]