• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - FREE (GameSpot Error)

user friendly

Not sure how long this is going to last but I just tried and it worked. All you need to do is register with GameSpot if you already haven't and click one of these links:

North America PS3 Code

Europe PS3 Code

PC/Steam Code

It's supposed to be just early access but they're accidentally giving away the full game. I tried the North American code and I got the demo plus the full game unlock code. It's a shame for the developers but it's GameSpots problem. I've heard good things about this title but I haven't played it myself.

Good luck people and move fast if you want your morally wrong free download.

Adiuvo

In the Steam version everything works fine but I get the 'Demo' version of the game. Since it's Valve I'm guessing they've already fixed this.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Legit for PS3 NA. When I entered the code from Gamespot I received the demo download and the full fame unlock download.

Still downloading the game, will update on verification that the full game unlock works at this point.

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
Got the demo plus the full game unlock key. I was wondering why it came with the key but downloaded it anyway. Thank you errors!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
In the Steam version everything works fine but I get the 'Demo' version of the game. Since it's Valve I'm guessing they've already fixed this.

Same. Would do it for PS3 but not willing to take the update plunge.

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
They've fixed the error.

I don't think this game has Trophies. None are showing on my list :argh:

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I will warn you, this game is terrible

for me...

Its like playing Xmen Legends except you have to run for your life half the time. Thats just my opinion.

But a free game is free