1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

360 Lost Odyssey Discussion

Discussion in 'Lost Odyssey' started by KezraPlanes, Jun 14, 2011.

1. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    I've started playing this today and it seems like a really solid RPG (moreso than most Square stuff). Considering that Hironobu Sakaguchi is the creator of this one, it seems that he took out the best in FFVI (Steampunk world) and FFVIII (character design) and created one hell of a solid game. I'll be reviewing this one after I beat it
  2. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    I was positive there was already a thread for this game but I couldn't find it. I remember talking about it when I first played it. Anyway, I really enjoyed this game; it's underrated in my opinion.
  3. KezraPlanes

KezraPlanes Just some dood

Last played:
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    (I searched for the thread aswell but couldn't find it =\)

I have to agree with you wholeheartedly: the game plays very well, looks gorgeous and has nice music. I just hope it stays that way, but from what you said I don't seem to have nothing to fear :p
  4. ultimakillz

ultimakillz Teh Fett Mawn

Last played:
    WATCH_DOGS on PS3
    this was one of the games i really miss after getting rid of my xbox 360. ive always been a jrpg fan, and i thought this game was great. i especially liked the ring systems in both battle and equipment. brought me back to the old days of grinding in ff just to get the perfect equipment ;_;
  5. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    I just realized why I couldn't find this thread, the game came out before we made MfM. Here are a couple of my posts while I was playing it.

6. El Diablo

El Diablo Member

Is this a 360 exclusive? I kind of want to get one of my broken 360s hacked and working so I can play the very few 360 exclusives that interest me. Other than this one though I can't think of any others.
  7. ultimakillz

ultimakillz Teh Fett Mawn

Last played:
    WATCH_DOGS on PS3
    yes, its a 360 exclusive. the only other game i really miss is gears of war, as far as 360 exclusives go.